BARBARIAN ASSAULT - GET YOUR FIGHTER TORSO/HAT HERE!

snowman97

5cdB3GF.jpg

ToS:

1: You will pay up front.

2.DO NOT attempt to login after the service has started and before it has ended.

3. I am not responsible for any bans/mutes on the account during service, everything is done legit.

4.You MUST change your password BEFORE AND AFTER the service is completed.

5. I am not responsible for ANY loss of wealth on the account. Use a bank pin and trade off any excessive wealth. Must have proper gear equipped that is required for the service.

6. Once service has begun, it may not be cancelled or ended with request of refund. If you would no longer like the service, I can cancel the service but you WILL NOT be refunded.

7. I am not responsible for any possible deaths on the accounts such as HCIM

8. Failure to meet these requirements will result in the service being terminated without refund.

21 hours ago, snowman97 said:

ToS:

1: You will pay up front.

2.DO NOT attempt to login after the service has started and before it has ended.

3. I am not responsible for any bans/mutes on the account during service, everything is done legit.

4.You MUST change your password BEFORE AND AFTER the service is completed.

5. I am not responsible for ANY loss of wealth on the account. Use a bank pin and trade off any excessive wealth. Must have proper gear equipped that is required for the service.

6. Once service has begun, it may not be cancelled or ended with request of refund. If you would no longer like the service, I can cancel the service but you WILL NOT be refunded.

7. I am not responsible for any possible deaths on the accounts such as HCIM

8. Failure to meet these requirements will result in the service being terminated without refund.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif