Ad Traffic Automation in 2020

7 minutes ago, Rileyb69 said:

like runescape bots that promote websites and shit?

I get what you mean. I think they're more commonly referred to as spam bots.

I don't think OSBot has any publicly released, but there's always Gary's Hood Auto Typer. This would be the easiest way to do what you're looking for without any coding knowledge. Otherwise you're going to need to make one yourself or pay somebody to help you.

Any account you use a bot/spam on risks being banned so it's suggested to do it with disposable accounts.

17 hours ago, ExtraBotz said:

I get what you mean. I think they're more commonly referred to as spam bots.

I don't think OSBot has any publicly released, but there's always Gary's Hood Auto Typer. This would be the easiest way to do what you're looking for without any coding knowledge. Otherwise you're going to need to make one yourself or pay somebody to help you.

Any account you use a bot/spam on risks being banned so it's suggested to do it with disposable accounts.

yeah i wouldnt bother buyign bonds for the accounts. you could search for a simple ahk script to do it. or make your own. its seriously the most basic of scripts. watch "honest low life" on youtube, he has a tutorial on how to write one, just copy his code and do it yourself, its only a couple of lines lol.