Banned 12min

PolarBear

So i created a new account with a new proxy. I used the stealth injector and started botting with Explv's AIO woodcutting.
Took me only 12min before i was banned. (Free account)

Ive read numerous posts about so and so how to bot. i only got to 11 woodcutting.
Would you say its the scripts fault or botting in general?

The same thing happened to me recently with my own woodcutting script I made. I had an account banned within an hour.

F2P in general has a very high ban rate, and woodcutting/mining/fishing in f2p has notoriously high ban rates as well. Jamflex's automatic bot detection system has become unreasonably good.

Edit; If you're going to bot in f2p at all, do it when Jagex is asleep. You can still get auto banned, but in my experience it helps at least somewhat.

Edited by SqueezeTheorem

f2ponly.png.9ccdfd8e9959b93a20c975a1000fded9.png

I have found WC to be the highest f2p ban rate as of late.  That said, I think it just takes some practice/knowledge and good scripts and generous breaks.

I personally do 100% of my botting on mirror mode at 50ms and no proxies with up to 6 accounts going at the same time on the same ip.

Above is a recent screenshot of an account I made doing f2p only 100% botted.  This exact account is now a member with nearly ever stat at least 50+ and even a couple 90+ all 100% botted.

Stop blaming everything else and take each ban as a lesson.  Are you finding a specific script is catching quick bans? Then find another script.  Are you using old scripts that keep breaking? Then find another script? Are you using a free script used by thousands of others? Then find another script.  Are you botting to much with not enough breaks, try botting less with longer breaks inbetween.

It just takes some luck, time, and patients and you will get your own rhythm going that works for you.

Edit: I lied all my accounts are 99.999% botted. I ALWAYS do tutorial island by hand!

Edited by Botthestrange
  • Like 2