How do i cancel osbot vip

randybadger

32 minutes ago, randybadger said:

As per above, I have look through paypal and shows no standing order or automatic payment and on my bank it doesnt ahve any standing order or automatic payment yet you are still taking my money every month. why not just have an unsubscribe button on your website trying to scam peoples moneys is just scumbagish.

there is no-one scamming your money here .

are you looking on the correct paypal account ? 

go to settings -> payments -> view  ''your automatic payments'' -> select the monthly subsription -> cancel

easy as that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2020 at 2:13 PM, caesar78 said:

Yeah... Let's be ignorant and blame it on others for not knowing how to do something. 

Get off the internet. 

Fuck off you waste of oxygen noone cares about you narrowminded bullshit opinions

On 6/14/2020 at 10:47 AM, dcc4 said:

Wow lol. Pretty dramatic, there’s an easy way to cancel Auto referral. 

Which is? I have cancelled the auto payment on paypal but just got an email to say they are going to take the payment as I have signed an aggrement

• 1 year later...

Ok, so My issue is that I apparantly paid directly with a credit card, but buy scripts with paypal and get notifications in my email from paypal and there is no button to cancel on either paypal or OSbot, I have been paying for over a year and not noticed that it is charging directly to my card now. 

So my question is, where do I find the button to end it on the website if it is a direct payment?

it says how to cancel on purchase smh

41 minutes ago, muskokaboy said:

Ok, so My issue is that I apparantly paid directly with a credit card, but buy scripts with paypal and get notifications in my email from paypal and there is no button to cancel on either paypal or OSbot, I have been paying for over a year and not noticed that it is charging directly to my card now. 

So my question is, where do I find the button to end it on the website if it is a direct payment?

I would create your own post for that

2 hours ago, muskokaboy said:

Contact PayPal support to have it canceled