Account locks, RIP proxy provider?

Kramnik

Hello,

Ran it to the problem that my accounts started getting locked. I have been using one proxy provider for a long time, used 1000s of different proxies and never experienced any locks until now. Mostly accounts get locked some time in game on few occasions. But now i see clear pattern of getting locked as soon as i try to mule, not even botting just trade 10m+ of items and account get locked. Also just got some new proxies so I didnt bot on them before. So my question is, is this most likely proxy provider fault and proxies are raped to hard by botters? I know that biggest proxy seller on Osbot also gets his proxies from this provider so they are popular in botting community :) Any insights?

6 minutes ago, Planet said:

From my experience, it has nothing to do with the activity, and everything to do with the proxy that's being used.

Well it does have something with activity 100% in this case account got locked when trigger was activated which could have been that level 3 account with 0 wealth and 20min game time got traded 20m in wealth. :)

What is strange for how so I was using 100s of proxies from them and few days ago I started getting from zero lock to 80%. Did jagex tracked proxy provider or something? Should I change it?

51 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

Well it does have something with activity 100% in this case account got locked when trigger was activated which could have been that level 3 account with 0 wealth and 20min game time got traded 20m in wealth. :)

What is strange for how so I was using 100s of proxies from them and few days ago I started getting from zero lock to 80%. Did jagex tracked proxy provider or something? Should I change it?

Yeah I feel like at this point that's the only thing left to try. Or contact your supplier and see if maybe the same ones got sold to others by accident? If that's not that case, my bets on the proxy