NordVPN Dedicated IP

DanStannn

Hello everyone.

Need an answer to a question i couldn't find anywhere. I am currently using NordVPN and a dedicated IP on it, does this flag up at all to jagex? I am botting my main on my own ip and got to 92 fletching 86 cooking before i got a 2 day ban and i was botting this account doing yew longs for 6 hours at a time using AHK. Now i am trying to bot on accounts just to make a money making alt but keep getting banned. Would it just be better for me to make a fresh account, my own IP, level it manually a bit, pay for membership on my card and then bot 2-3 hours a day? My worry is making a bot now on my ip after my main receiving a 2 day ban and the account being watched straight away.

So in short, does vpn dedicated ip do anything? and should i just bot on my own IP and hope i get decent stats without getting a ban. The latest account to get banned did WC to level 40, FM 50, 10 Fletching, Stealth Quester and Wintertodt this weekend then got banned at 9am today!

I also had breaks in the account usually run them 2 hours then 45 mins break

1 hour ago, DanStannn said:

Hello everyone.

Need an answer to a question i couldn't find anywhere. I am currently using NordVPN and a dedicated IP on it, does this flag up at all to jagex? I am botting my main on my own ip and got to 92 fletching 86 cooking before i got a 2 day ban and i was botting this account doing yew longs for 6 hours at a time using AHK. Now i am trying to bot on accounts just to make a money making alt but keep getting banned. Would it just be better for me to make a fresh account, my own IP, level it manually a bit, pay for membership on my card and then bot 2-3 hours a day? My worry is making a bot now on my ip after my main receiving a 2 day ban and the account being watched straight away.

So in short, does vpn dedicated ip do anything? and should i just bot on my own IP and hope i get decent stats without getting a ban. The latest account to get banned did WC to level 40, FM 50, 10 Fletching, Stealth Quester and Wintertodt this weekend then got banned at 9am today!

I also had breaks in the account usually run them 2 hours then 45 mins break

A dedicated IP from a VPN provider is probably a datacenter ip. These are flagged by jagex

Have a look into private proxies if you dont want to bot on your home IP

49 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

A dedicated IP from a VPN provider is probably a datacenter ip. These are flagged by jagex

Have a look into private proxies if you dont want to bot on your home IP

Nice one, must be why then as my other main account has been botting for couple hours with a 2 day ban and seems fine. The only trouble i will have is setting up a private proxy to create a new account via the proxy and then using it for mirror mode any tutorials on this do you know?

1 hour ago, DanStannn said:

Nice one, must be why then as my other main account has been botting for couple hours with a 2 day ban and seems fine. The only trouble i will have is setting up a private proxy to create a new account via the proxy and then using it for mirror mode any tutorials on this do you know?

You have to buy a private proxy (not use one from your VPN provider or anything like that) and use proxifier if you need mirror mode 

1 hour ago, Protoprize said:

You have to buy a private proxy (not use one from your VPN provider or anything like that) and use proxifier if you need mirror mode 

Done it all and using proxifier now, bought my proxies from botting hub after seeing someone on Youtube promote them so hopefully they work for a little bit longer than the vpns i was using. Trying to sneak a botting account to good stats for money making so will be sticking to 1-2 hour 45 min breaks 3 times a day see how i get on. Thanks for info

3 hours ago, DanStannn said:

Done it all and using proxifier now, bought my proxies from botting hub after seeing someone on Youtube promote them so hopefully they work for a little bit longer than the vpns i was using. Trying to sneak a botting account to good stats for money making so will be sticking to 1-2 hour 45 min breaks 3 times a day see how i get on. Thanks for info

Token runs their proxies apparently so you should be good!

Edited by Protoprize

Just an update for anyone wondering, running through Proxifier seems to be working over nordvpn. Botting few hours doing quests, WC and combat on a fresh account and still no ban, have not done anything manual and been at it for 6-7 hours with 30min breaks here and there. My vpn accounts were getting banned after just 2 hours of botting so im either just lucky here or it is a big improvement