How to get 2 day ban?

freemynsandy

I had a fresh account that I botted green dragons on for about 30-40m, then he was banned for 2 days. If I get caught again, I'll be permed, right? But here's the thing, isn't the first ban essentially a slap on the wirst? Wouldn't it be a good idea to buy a few fresh 70 melee stat accs, essentially suicide bot, get 2day banned, and stop botting? Does Jagex always give the 2day ban or do they go straight to the perma ban usually? What qualities do they look for accounts that they give temp bans? If they're mems? 

It seems like a decent idea to buy bulk 70 melee base accs, suicide bot green dragons with a decent premium script, and make a decent profit while keeping the acc. Am I missing something? 

You receive a 2 day ban if:

• You are member
  • You have high enough total level (not sure what level you have to be though, over 500 is usually ok)

I used to have a farm of about 10 accounts that I used to fletch with, but after a year I stopped. I started to suicide the accounts on other things and they would always get 2 day banned before a perm. 

I don't believe it's random, if you qualify for the 2 things mentioned above you will always get 2 day ban. This is from my experience, could be wrong, could be right.

• Like 2

Well this plan has some clear flaws. You cant know for sure when you get 2-day ban and perma ban. Know accounts who had every reason to get 2-day ban (created long time account, a lot of handplay, quests, idling, chating ect., no gold farming), pretty much normal accounts people used to play themselves and bot on the side and still banned with perma ban.

So if you get 10 accounts lets say 30m each, spent 300m, suicide for 24hours at greens, make in total 120m. In best case scenario they all get banned with 2-day ban and you will be left with -180m loss but with 10 accounts. Not sure where you are planning to use them accounts besides botting since it would be impossible after 2 day ban, also trying to sell them is also not an option. Just trying to give some ideas to think about before trying this :) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Well this plan has some clear flaws. You cant know for sure when you get 2-day ban and perma ban. Know accounts who had every reason to get 2-day ban (created long time account, a lot of handplay, quests, idling, chating ect., no gold farming), pretty much normal accounts people used to play themselves and bot on the side and still banned with perma ban.

So if you get 10 accounts lets say 30m each, spent 300m, suicide for 24hours at greens, make in total 120m. In best case scenario they all get banned with 2-day ban and you will be left with -180m loss but with 10 accounts. Not sure where you are planning to use them accounts besides botting since it would be impossible after 2 day ban, also trying to sell them is also not an option. Just trying to give some ideas to think about before trying this :) 

15 hours ago, Lol_marcus said:

• You are member
  • You have high enough total level (not sure what level you have to be though, over 500 is usually ok)

I used to have a farm of about 10 accounts that I used to fletch with, but after a year I stopped. I started to suicide the accounts on other things and they would always get 2 day banned before a perm. 

I don't believe it's random, if you qualify for the 2 things mentioned above you will always get 2 day ban. This is from my experience, could be wrong, could be right.

16 hours ago, Efpkaf said:

Few weeks ago i received 2nd ban on my acc. It was 2 day ban again. I'm lucky as

16 hours ago, D9BLADEE said:

Straight perm's are pretty common, I'd test it with 3-4 accounts first before going crazy :doge:

16 hours ago, lukey372 said:

If the accs are believed to be gold farming then usually they are perm'd so you're pretty lucky to get a 2day.

Thanks all so much for this! It seems the best thing to do is just create accounts and sell them tbh. Botting not really profitable anymore on a large scale I guess 

17 hours ago, Lol_marcus said:

• You are member

This is as close to the truth as we can get tbh. In my experience I found that accounts with higher total level doing non-goldfarming activities almost always get 2d. I've ran several accs to max melee on NMZ scripts and the very few that do get banned were always 2d.

2 day ban. 2 week ban, any temp ban is better off than being perm banned, most cases (doesnt matter method) you will receive a perm ban.. ive had loads of memberships and still be perm banned first time, ive also had done less common things that made money but still got banned eventually.

your account is going to be flagged and monitored while unbanned again and should result in a quicker and perm ban for the account..

age, what you do, nothing truly makes a difference.. you can have a 15 year old account, play legit alot, bot for 2 hours and be perm banned..

also i havnt recieved any "2 day bans" in a long time. its all been perm banned now and even with say old accounts that never been botted on, been banned on but played legit from time to time, and it was members, and it was well rounded stats, usually 1400+ easy usually base 70's by 2 months of playing on a members world but you can bot once on it, get banned... others might get lucky with a 2 day ban, so it seems...

Edited by DontGetBanned
  • Sad 1