Account locked after 3min

oliverth

Well one case could be that person the person who creates accounts use trash proxies. Happened to me before. Account provider use trash proxies I use good proxies still they get locked. But since you buy from @Koschei I can assure you this is not the case :D So this probably means you use trash proxies which are flagged.

Btw: I hope you know that you need to use USA proxy for Koschei's accounts because if you use other countries ip it doesnt matter if proxy is trash or no it will still get locked :) 

1 hour ago, oliverth said:

so i bought 20 accounts of @Koschei and i used 2 diffrenet proxies and all the 3 accounts i logged onto got insta locked, anyone know reason for this? any help helps:p

Few Options:

[1] Your IP that you were using is flagged

[2] If the accounts were created in let's say USA, and you login in Russia then jagex will lock you [I've had an account locked within 15 seconds]

[3] You're using a trash script that's been flagged by many bot users before

Locks upon login are pretty much just wrong geolocation or flagged (flagged are pretty rare though). 

If you bought US ip, then it may be of use to test it on a site like whatsmyip or something along those lines and make sure it's actually a US ip. 

There are a few providers that will send closeby ips in Canada, which can cause a lock. 

1 hour ago, Honk said:

This is interesting is they anyway to bypass this? or will someone in the EU always have to use a US proxy when using accounts made in the states? 

you will have to always use a proxy for US or you can appeal to jagex.

I'd rather pay $0.50 per month and not have to waste my time with jagex & Risk losing an account permanently

On 5/22/2020 at 11:14 AM, Son Christmas said:

Few Options:

[1] Your IP that you were using is flagged

[2] If the accounts were created in let's say USA, and you login in Russia then jagex will lock you [I've had an account locked within 15 seconds]

[3] You're using a trash script that's been flagged by many bot users before

How tf does option 3 relate in anyway to an account lock. An account wouldn't be locked due to a script thats been flagged/detected. The other 2 fair enough very understandable but you wouldn't recieve a lock for using a script, you'd be banned.

1 hour ago, Space said:

How tf does option 3 relate in anyway to an account lock. An account wouldn't be locked due to a script thats been flagged/detected. The other 2 fair enough very understandable but you wouldn't recieve a lock for using a script, you'd be banned.

If the script makes an inhumane error/bug multiple times in a row continuously that has the same result.

I'm only speaking from my experiences