Sign in to follow this  
Anne

BIRTHDAY

I've got to wait another 6 months until I'm 18 to drink legally -.- Stupid england. Could be worse I suppose!!

I wouldn't advise you get a Moped (scooter) I did when I was 16, came off it three times in the space of a month!!

I never knew you was only 15 either, anyways happy birthday for the 25th.

@Mika, yeah 16 to have sex. It's 16 over here in England too.

Most of us English folk our PIMPS anyway, we don't bother with that law! ;)

Edited by GTi

I am turning 16 on the 25th of September and I am very excited!

I feel like this is one of the most important birthdays in my life as I can legally drink, drive a scooter, smoke, have sex......

How was your 16th birthday?

Not so special.

I got my scooter when I turned 15 (that's when you're allowed to get one in Sweden), tried alcohol when I was ~14, nothing special about it and I don't like it, rarely get drunk/drink. Smoking is disgusting and bad for your health and you need to be 18 for both of those in Sweden. You only need to be 15 to have sex but I didn't have it until I was 19 and got together with my current girlfriend (sorry Anne-Charlotte, I'm taken). 

Since you asked. 

• Like 1

I feel like this is one of the most important birthdays in my life as I can legally drink, drive a scooter, smoke, have sex......

Not so special.

I got my scooter when I turned 15 (that's when you're allowed to get one in Sweden), tried alcohol when I was ~14, nothing special about it and I don't like it, rarely get drunk/drink. Smoking is disgusting and bad for your health and you need to be 18 for both of those in Sweden. You only need to be 15 to have sex but I didn't have it until I was 19 and got together with my current girlfriend (sorry Anne-Charlotte, I'm taken).

Since you asked.

År du svensk?

Not so special.

Since you asked.

År du svensk?

Är*

Ja !