Random interval auto clicker for android

Ray Reddington

I used QuickTouch. It's good & everything ran well but there's a few things you should be careful with autoclickers on android especially. 

If you get any lag your character/bot/alching will eventually lose sync with the interfaces and start running around.

I personally think its best to only run it for max 1-3h because autoclicking on mobile is common.

3 hours ago, skeetballs said:

I used QuickTouch. It's good & everything ran well but there's a few things you should be careful with autoclickers on android especially. 

If you get any lag your character/bot/alching will eventually lose sync with the interfaces and start running around.

I personally think its best to only run it for max 1-3h because autoclicking on mobile is common.

Does it have random interval? For example you set the interval to click between 1-5 seconds so 1 click would be after 2 seconds, the next click would be in 4 seconds, etc 

8 hours ago, Ray Reddington said:

Does it have random interval? For example you set the interval to click between 1-5 seconds so 1 click would be after 2 seconds, the next click would be in 4 seconds, etc 

Random intervals don't do anything, with the communication between the servers and your phone there's going to be natural buffer which makes it random each time anyway

41 minutes ago, D9BLADEE said:

Random intervals don't do anything, with the communication between the servers and your phone there's going to be natural buffer which makes it random each time anyway

Well I beg to differ. I've been banned with standard clickers never been banned with random interval clickers... agree to disagree 

• Like 1