New Trade Restrictions

Syndo

So i just started botting again and i found out about the new trade restrictions....

20 hours game time, 10qp, and 100 skill total, WHAT??

the 10qp and 100 skill total is not a problem but the game time , what the hell?

can someone help me get around that as i am stuck on this problem and i cant think of a easy solution.

i cant think of anything i can bot while the time passes without getting banned and the only solution i see is moving the characters every few minutes so they dont log out because of afk.

is there even a easy solution? or do i really have to play the accs for 20hrs.

I noticed that you can still sell alot of items on the ge for pure gold but there still is no way of transfering it over to a mule. dropping items despawns them and you cannot trade ANY item.

Please help any tips are great , Thanks!

I found a most likley temporary solution since jagex might patch this

you can buy expensive items on the bots with the pure gold you get from botting and then kill them in wilderness

sirpugger just uploaded a video about it and i hope that it doesnt get patched because this seems like the only way poeple would be able to slip through when botting f2p

still asking for tips tho!

6 minutes ago, Syndo said:

can buy expensive items on the bots with the pure gold you get from botting and then kill them in wilderness

On the day of the update we find this solution within like 5 minutes lol. And yes it is the only solution besides making a farm to achieve all the restriction requirements or buying a bond. Those are currently the only 3 options.

1 hour ago, Syndo said:

So i just started botting again and i found out about the new trade restrictions....

20 hours game time, 10qp, and 100 skill total, WHAT??

the 10qp and 100 skill total is not a problem but the game time , what the hell?

can someone help me get around that as i am stuck on this problem and i cant think of a easy solution.

i cant think of anything i can bot while the time passes without getting banned and the only solution i see is moving the characters every few minutes so they dont log out because of afk.

is there even a easy solution? or do i really have to play the accs for 20hrs.

I noticed that you can still sell alot of items on the ge for pure gold but there still is no way of transfering it over to a mule. dropping items despawns them and you cannot trade ANY item.

Please help any tips are great , Thanks!

You don't really need to play the account for 20 hours. You can find a secluded place, attack a spider/rat, turn off auto-reliate and just afk there for 6 hours. 

On 5/16/2020 at 3:47 PM, AdamantPlatebody said:

You don't really need to play the account for 20 hours. You can find a secluded place, attack a spider/rat, turn off auto-reliate and just afk there for 6 hours. 

What are some good secluded places upstairs/downstairs in F2P you can attack something like that? Lumbridge is a no-go. Crowded all the time.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 4:29 PM, kurdzz46 said:

I swear I bought like 17m osrs and tried to trade with my other accounts, then i saw the msg so I went training etc re tried few hours later (nowhere near the 20h+) and it worked.

But I have to say, I got like 150+ lvls and like 20 QP and I got member in the meantime

Yeah. So I am pretty sure you can:

A. Buy a bond to remove restrictions 

B. do the QP OR total level OR get 20 hours in game time to bypass

From my experience, you can trade stuff onto the f2p account, just not off of it. So I've always bonded them after I manually complete Tut :)