They got me good

xogato

4 hours ago, DoubleE58 said:

how does one obtain a proxy server?

the best way is to buy a private one since you are the only using it for the moment u start paying for it.

you need IPV4 SOCK5 proxies.

their are diferent sites with different prices.

free proxies are suicide.

you could use proxifier(a program) if you wan't to use mirror

Edited by dutchteunes

1 hour ago, AdamantPlatebody said:

wow...very helpful...soliddddddddd

46 minutes ago, dutchteunes said:

the best way is to buy a private one since you are the only using it for the moment u start paying for it.

you need IPV4 SOCK5 proxies.

their are diferent sites with different prices.

free proxies are suicide.

you could use proxifier(a program) if you wan't to use mirror

thank you, I appreciate it

I think they monitor the shit out of new accounts, especially on comprimised ips. But if you play legit for a little, then ease into it, I believe you would be more successful with making a new account to bot on. 

Coming from my experience, I was in a very similar situation and this seemed to work for me. I just did a bunch of f2p questing mixed in with botting here and there. By now, I be botting 4 dayz... But I do however make all my own scripts. 

edit: I also have never used proxies and I have had 5+ accounts banned for botting. It's just a matter of figuring out what works for you. Also, don't use free shitty wc scripts very often; jagex literally has access to them.

Edited by killall4u

52 minutes ago, killall4u said:

I think they monitor the shit out of new accounts, especially on comprimised ips. But if you play legit for a little, then ease into it, I believe you would be more successful with making a new account to bot on. 

Coming from my experience, I was in a very similar situation and this seemed to work for me. I just did a bunch of f2p questing mixed in with botting here and there. By now, I be botting 4 dayz... But I do however make all my own scripts. 

edit: I also have never used proxies and I have had 5+ accounts banned for botting. It's just a matter of figuring out what works for you. Also, don't use free shitty wc scripts very often; jagex literally has access to them.

Did you take a break for the transition of incorporating f2p questing? or did you immediately start that technique after you recognized you were flagged/comprised ip?

5 hours ago, AdamantPlatebody said:

Did you take a break for the transition of incorporating f2p questing? or did you immediately start that technique after you recognized you were flagged/comprised ip?

The current account I'm playing around with got created right after several perm bans. Like probably same week. I would make new accounts and bot different skills and quests f2p right off the bat and the bans became increasingly quicker. Then with one I only used my own scripts, and dedicated time to doing all the f2p quests. Now I've been on it ever since.

46 minutes ago, killall4u said:

The current account I'm playing around with got created right after several perm bans. Like probably same week. I would make new accounts and bot different skills and quests f2p right off the bat and the bans became increasingly quicker. Then with one I only used my own scripts, and dedicated time to doing all the f2p quests. Now I've been on it ever since.

What f2p quest do you usually do? All of them?

• 1 month later...