They got me good

xogato

Coming back to osrs was nostalgic af but without the time to grind the levels like back in the day botting seemed the way. Over the years I've botted multiple accounts getting a couple of 99s and making some decent money. Alas good things must come to an end. After getting a two day ban on my main (nothing amazing 1000 total level but it was my first 99 ever - botted ofc), I thought I was done with the botting life but nah...  I ended up getting a permanent ban about two weeks later using a shitty woodcutting bot. Since then, my accounts have been getting banned like wildfire within a day even with 1-3 hrs of botting with tutorial island done by hand. So today I am hanging up my metaphorical botting boots, I thank Jagex for being a valiant opponent. To my fellow botters, best wishes for the hours of botting ahead, may the botting gods look down upon you miners, woodcutters, soliders, questers and mains. Remember if you live by the sword, you die by the sword X

alonso.jpg