Time range of delayed bans

AdamantPlatebody

most people do not get banned on the weekend so atleast 48 hours +. nobody really knows since the data they collect they have to process and than determine if it was a bot or not. This will cost time and resources so they probally are using their resources on heavily botted things first so what you bot probally also is a factor.

so their plenty of factors to take in and their probally won't be a fixed range.

20 hours ago, dutchteunes said:

most people do not get banned on the weekend so atleast 48 hours +. nobody really knows since the data they collect they have to process and than determine if it was a bot or not. This will cost time and resources so they probally are using their resources on heavily botted things first so what you bot probally also is a factor.

so their plenty of factors to take in and their probally won't be a fixed range.

Ah, that makes sense. Just wondering if some botters collected data on their bots/ban rates regarding this.

3 minutes ago, AdamantPlatebody said:

Ah, that makes sense. Just wondering if some botters collected data on their bots/ban rates regarding this.

You get banned regardless anyways, time and energy better spent else where pal. Delayed bans are named delayed bans for reason you dont know when they flagged you. Too many unknown variables pc, ip, proxy, mouse movement, client, time, jmod is on his period, and 1000x other variables.

Edited by shreder

31 minutes ago, Akazukin said:

I've had delayed bans that happened 2+ weeks after last botting session in the past, even with manual play during those 2 weeks. 

>mirror mode

>short botting sessions

>botted hill giants and moss giants in the wildy (never saw a soul)

>over 500 total level

Taught me that no matter how careful I am, a ban is inevitable; made me go into suicide botting which has improved my botting returns significantly. Running stealth injection for 24hr+ sessions with no bans these days anyway. I have my doubts of the legitimacy of mirror mode other than it sucking up CPU/crashing your bot script (potentially causing a ban when script hangs up -- my hypothesis).

ye i was also using mirror with my own script on a proxy. It can also be that the proxy has been used before it's a private proxy tho but only for the current month. the first few times i used the script it used alot of functions from the api like the droppall functions etc.. i recently changed them to my own. The strange part is i used it on multiple accounts and this was the lowest one that got banned so i might get lucky and keep all the higher level accounts :P.