How likely will my legit account get banned ?

Chido

As expected, it depends. I mouse record bot on a windows vm, play them legit sometimes, my brother also plays on his acc, all same IP.  I did research before and people told me I dont really need to worry about getting my brother banned or all my accs banned at once but its always possible.  I havent gotten a ban yet so who knows. A big note is I'm not using any botting clients. I feel like if you use botting clients the ban system will be less kind. But I could be wrong.

That being said if you are doing something even slightly risky on your bot I advise using a vpn or something to be on a different IP. Make a new acc on that IP and only bot it on that IP. And dont interact with it with your main so they are 100% disconnected. 

Rule one of botting is dont bot if you cant handle getting banned. So if you value your main I advise going all the way on safety.  If you go all the way your main should be 99% safe. If you don't idk is outside of my experience.

Edited by Hernandez2000