Mouse Recording RC?

Hernandez2000

Hey guys. I'm thinking about trying to do Rc on my 95% mouse recorder character. I usualyl just do NZM, Alching, and bank standing skills because they are super safe. But I'm thinking about trying RC. I think I need to do body runes, unless theres a better method for mouse recording? Body runes work because house and glory tele always put you in the same spots when you teleport so the recording wont get messed up. I dont know of any better ways. Has anyone done this? I've heard of it before but. If someone has recently done this for Rc and didnt get banned would be nice to know.

I don't think you're gonna get banned but it depends of how long will you run the recording and luck cause a simple manual report could put you in some trouble... The other thing is how you think the recording wont break cause walking and all that i believe would mess up the clicks and everything correct me if i'm wrong. I say you try it but keep in mind you still can get banned if you got manual reported, i don't think they can catch long recordings but they can manually check your account for sure and it's not difficult for them to see if you're just repeating after a certain amount of time :) try it and tell us what happens.

1 hour ago, castelxxd said:

I don't think you're gonna get banned but it depends of how long will you run the recording and luck cause a simple manual report could put you in some trouble... The other thing is how you think the recording wont break cause walking and all that i believe would mess up the clicks and everything correct me if i'm wrong. I say you try it but keep in mind you still can get banned if you got manual reported, i don't think they can catch long recordings but they can manually check your account for sure and it's not difficult for them to see if you're just repeating after a certain amount of time :) try it and tell us what happens.

Ya my biggest worry is reporting, I feel like its a much bigger deal than long ago and prob isnt worth the risk anymore. maybe if I had a new alt to try it on. But I'm still tempted lol.

I think mouse recording should work fine with the movement as long as I click to move, then dont click again until I'm done moving. It could get problematic if it ends up thinking I clicked on a diff square because I clicked near the edge or something but besides travel to the alter it should work ok. House tab spawns you on the same tile every time. Click stam pool in house will pathfind the same way. Click edge glory, which teleports to the same spot. Click banker. Grab more ess (I wouldnt use the ess bags that could get tricky). I think when you enter the alter you are in the same spot.