Help new to botting and trade requirements

STiTurbo

guys I’m new to botting and just got cleaned and willing to make some gp for my main.

after finding out about the new trade requirements is it really worth it, since I’m planning to Use f2p scripts. And getting these requirements and then getting banned before making some gp is pretty pointless.

if anyone has some advice I would really appreciate it with which scripts to use and how to go about with the botting and trade requirements. Any help would be appreciated.

discord Keyblades#5362

14 minutes ago, STiTurbo said:

guys I’m new to botting and just got cleaned and willing to make some gp for my main.

after finding out about the new trade requirements is it really worth it, since I’m planning to Use f2p scripts. And getting these requirements and then getting banned before making some gp is pretty pointless.

if anyone has some advice I would really appreciate it with which scripts to use and how to go about with the botting and trade requirements. Any help would be appreciated.

discord Keyblades#5362

Bot items you can sell, buy higher priced items that are less than total of them total noted, then die to the mule in wildy. Boom.

F2P botting is not that great anymore, too much of a hassle for so little gp. If you still plan on doing it, runes, feathers, and other stackable non-notable items can be dropped when killed in the wildy. You could also buy high price item (ex: gilded stuff), get a max of 20, and suicide to a mule in wildy.

3 hours ago, Space said:

Isn’t there a value though that if it’s over a set amount it doesn’t drop regardless of this? A huge oversight if that’s the case 

No. As long as the quantity is 20 noted stuff, the value of the noted stuff doesn't matter which is a big oversight ngl. You can also use non-noted but stackable items such as runes and feathers.

10 hours ago, Gutyou said:

F2P is still do-able but it involves a lot of hassle, with high ban rates you will be getting banned a lot so you’d probably want to prepare for that. Longest I’ve gone is around 2 hours so muling often is required which if it’s not automated you’ll be putting in some good effort.

worth investing in p2p imo

I don't agree with this. At this moment I bot 5 accounts in F2P for two weeks already, and fortunately I have not received a ban yet. It's especially important that you use your bots smartly and don't get too eager and bot too much on one account.

Read this post for some really helpful tips: 

Hey guys thanks for replying to my post.

unfortunately I’m young and can’t really invest into botting. I was trying to bot on 6 accounts at once however I couldn’t but on more than 1 at once. Is it free to bot on more than 1 account or is it only a paid service. 
also is it fine if it bot 6+ accounts on my main ip / proxy, cause again I don’t have money to invest into proxies. 
thanks

On 5/12/2020 at 2:30 AM, Geeseball said:

I don't agree with this. At this moment I bot 5 accounts in F2P for two weeks already, and fortunately I have not received a ban yet. It's especially important that you use your bots smartly and don't get too eager and bot too much on one account.

If you're putting that much care into the botting accounts, you might as well make them p2p to even further decrease the ban rate chance.

On 5/12/2020 at 5:30 AM, Geeseball said:

do you use a proxy or all on one IP ? im guessing 2 hours a day? 

On 5/13/2020 at 6:35 AM, STiTurbo said:

Hey guys thanks for replying to my post.

unfortunately I’m young and can’t really invest into botting. I was trying to bot on 6 accounts at once however I couldn’t but on more than 1 at once. Is it free to bot on more than 1 account or is it only a paid service. 
also is it fine if it bot 6+ accounts on my main ip / proxy, cause again I don’t have money to invest into proxies. 
thanks

If you bot all the accounts on the same one ip, they can all get chain banned. 

It is a paid service to bot on more than 1 account (vip, etc.) 10$ a month.

13 hours ago, DoubleE58 said:

do you use a proxy or all on one IP ? im guessing 2 hours a day? 

Until now I bot all my accounts on the same IP since i'm not running them at the same time but one after the other. When I scale up I will buy a proxy.

And yes around 2 hours a day with a maximum of 10 hours a week.