Gaming laptop suggestions

Whats a decent priced gaming laptop I can buy from like Walmart or BestBuy nothing too expensive would want to be able to run atleast 3 bots or so with no lagg

Edit: I7 ? AMD Ryzen 5? AMD Ryzen 7? what are the differences what one would better suite me for gaming not too tech savy when it comes to these things

Edited by Sith787

1 hour ago, Sith787 said:

Whats a decent priced gaming laptop I can buy from like Walmart or BestBuy nothing too expensive would want to be able to run atleast 3 bots or so with no lagg

Edit: I7 ? AMD Ryzen 5? AMD Ryzen 7? what are the differences what one would better suite me for gaming not too tech savy when it comes to these things

You don't want a laptop for bots. Buying a desktop will be MUCH cheaper and you'll be able to get better parts.

You can easily get something that will run 20ish bots for around $600-$700. You could probably even go cheaper than that.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

6 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

You don't want a laptop for bots. Buying a desktop will be MUCH cheaper and you'll be able to get better parts.

You can easily get something that will run 20ish bots for around $600-$700. You could probably even go cheaper than that.

Im planning on getting into other pc gaming as well and a desktop isn't really a option atleast not right now need something more mobile

48 minutes ago, Sith787 said:

Im planning on getting into other pc gaming as well and a desktop isn't really a option atleast not right now need something more mobile

How often do you plan on botting? You really won't want to be doing any 24/7 botting with a laptop.

3-4 hours is fine with a laptop, but when you start botting on it 24/7 it will cause problems.

11 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

How often do you plan on botting? You really won't want to be doing any 24/7 botting with a laptop.

3-4 hours is fine with a laptop, but when you start botting on it 24/7 it will cause problems.

the laptop I have now doesn't give me problems this shit never gets turned off lol its relatively new I plan on giving it to my aunt after getting a new one because she used it the other day and liked it so I was using that as a excuse for a new one too lol

52 minutes ago, Easy Money said:

I have a asus gaming laptop and I love it lol. Don't bot but you can look it up

That's the one im looking at now is a Asus

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-zephyrus-g-15-6-gaming-laptop-amd-ryzen-7-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1660-ti-max-q-512gb-ssd-metalic-hairline-black/6335912.p?skuId=6335912

15 minutes ago, Sith787 said:

Yeah that's the one I have but like people said laptops aren't for botting 24/7. Still i had 15 fps on league of legends on hp laptop, this one i get over 200 fps lol