Tutorial Island

z10n

So Tutorial Island is the most heavily botwatched area in RS IMO.

The player profile is probably mapped out during tut island.

So even if you use the OSbot client and play tut island legit (Playing tut island legit is best practice for account longevity) once you start botting, your behaivor will be devient compared to your human behaivor.

I think OSBOT should gather and impliment real human mouse data.

Also consider the legit rs clients may have some discreet flag set that identifies the client as 'legit client'.

I think Client Detection, Human Mouse data, and script timing variables are all really important.

45 minutes ago, Gabriel Ramuglia said:

Yeah I have found the right click action in particular is absurdly non-human.

There's no delay at all between right clicking something and selecting the desired option from the menu. Makes me cringe every time I see the bot do it.

That's never occurred to me, but now that you mentioned it is ridiculously nonhuman-like that the bots do that.

I can attest however that from past experience, the speed at which you click something isn't necessarily important. I've had a few accounts get 99 cooking by doing bank standing activities with color bots, and in those clients the mouse would jump from point A to point B around the screen, without leaving a mouse trail, if that makes sense?

I believe as well that client detection is something more important than a lot of people give it credit. I've had accounts go on for weeks whilst being heavily botted through the official client/mirror mode, and then other accounts get the ban hammer the day after when doing the exact same activities, but on "injection" mode.

On 5/7/2020 at 2:34 PM, Lol_marcus said:

That's never occurred to me, but now that you mentioned it is ridiculously nonhuman-like that the bots do that.

I can attest however that from past experience, the speed at which you click something isn't necessarily important. I've had a few accounts get 99 cooking by doing bank standing activities with color bots, and in those clients the mouse would jump from point A to point B around the screen, without leaving a mouse trail, if that makes sense?

I believe as well that client detection is something more important than a lot of people give it credit. I've had accounts go on for weeks whilst being heavily botted through the official client/mirror mode, and then other accounts get the ban hammer the day after when doing the exact same activities, but on "injection" mode.

Good to know! Thanks for sharing.

On 5/7/2020 at 11:34 PM, Lol_marcus said:

I agree with this. I have the same experience with the official client/mirror mode and the "injection" mode. 

what people often overlook is something that looks human visually in terms of you watching your bot client, can be just as bad if not more delectable than what youre judging in terms of current scripts. 100% mirror mode is slept on and can be the determining factor between ban vs no ban. If you look relatively like a bot + bot client= ban, if you look relatively like a bot+ no client.. flagged account maybe? Ive had plenty of accounts get chainbanned recently on injection on the same IP as my 2 mirror clients and they survive botting the same activity. This obivously isnt 100% but jagex is right when they say nearly 0% of bans are false bans, that alone should show you that the weight of using a noticeable client while botting is such a flag.  Especially in terms of TUT island, they have almost no data to go off of, and the first thing you are giving them is a botting client. Ive had 0 issues botting 100s of tut island accounts on the AIO that comes for free with VIP in mirror mode, literally 0 bans or locked accounts on the same IPs my regular bots are getting banned on. Also mobile bots have 0 mouse movement and still get banned, so again its just a factor of many instead of focusing on the one you cant change currently focus on the rest

Edited by omgpros