Safer to run long macro on proxy/vpns or my own wifi

omgpros

I have a ban free IP currently and have run my hour long macro 6 times in a row every day on multiple accounts for over a week with no bans, Im wondering if there is a risk by running these on say 5 accounts at the same time on the same IP, basically if im not triggering bot detection now would having multiple running give any more insight to jagex to see that these are bots. Say if my account gets looked over in a situation where 1 bot is running and it looks human like enough and is long enough to not be seen as a macro vs a jmod seeing 5 accounts doing the same thing in the same spot at once. to rephrase again, do i have to get caught for botting to get my ip checked or could they check it off a hunch and use the multiple accounts as proof. Some of these bots are F2P and im over 20 hours deep on multiple so I feel like its safe to assume the macro alone wont get me banned

If you bot 5 accounts on same ip and one get caught all of them will probably get banned. Especially if they are doing game thing. That's why proxies are good, they keep you safe from chain ban. And to answer your topic's title. Doesn't matter if you use proxy or your own ip, it shouldn't effect ban rate unless the proxy is not private and trash :) 

3 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

If you bot 5 accounts on same ip and one get caught all of them will probably get banned. Especially if they are doing game thing. That's why proxies are good, they keep you safe from chain ban. And to answer your topic's title. Doesn't matter if you use proxy or your own ip, it shouldn't effect ban rate unless the proxy is not private and trash :) 

I was more so wondering if an account got looked into from a manual report but wouldnt get banned if it was the only one running; would the same account have a higher chance on getting banned if there were multiple bots running on that same IP, or would the other accounts only get checked if the first account triggered the detection by itself.

I think it comes down to personal experience. In my case I've never used proxies or VPN's, nor have I ever changed my IP after bans. I'm not sure however if maybe my IP is dynamic rather than static, so whenever my internet goes off I get a new IP (I think). In any case, I've never bot more than 3 accounts at once. Also, the only bans I received were for playing waaay too long hours, like 4-5 at a time without breaks. These bans were however more or less planned, by testing to see how long I could run accounts without them getting banned. 

Just a side-note for F2P accounts as well, I've found that if I'm running a F2P account, it doesn't matter if it is brand new or if I've had it for over 3 years, I always get a perm ban. This is different for P2P though, where if I have an account that's a little bit older (not sure how old though) it usually gets a 2 day ban first, and then a perm ban.

1 hour ago, Lol_marcus said:

I think it comes down to personal experience. In my case I've never used proxies or VPN's, nor have I ever changed my IP after bans. I'm not sure however if maybe my IP is dynamic rather than static, so whenever my internet goes off I get a new IP (I think). In any case, I've never bot more than 3 accounts at once. Also, the only bans I received were for playing waaay too long hours, like 4-5 at a time without breaks. These bans were however more or less planned, by testing to see how long I could run accounts without them getting banned. 

Just a side-note for F2P accounts as well, I've found that if I'm running a F2P account, it doesn't matter if it is brand new or if I've had it for over 3 years, I always get a perm ban. This is different for P2P though, where if I have an account that's a little bit older (not sure how old though) it usually gets a 2 day ban first, and then a perm ban.

for the 2 day ban in p2p are you paying for the mems through paypal/ a card or is it by bond