Dedicated servers

Cyber_Hawk

building your own server is a big investment so i would only go that route if you are certain you will be using it specialy for 50-100 bots thats a pretty big server

my advice is for now rent and use the profits you hopefully make to then invest that into hardware that way you can basicly create your own server from your profits as a investment

10 minutes ago, TheMcPker said:

building your own server is a big investment so i would only go that route if you are certain you will be using it specialy for 50-100 bots thats a pretty big server

my advice is for now rent and use the profits you hopefully make to then invest that into hardware that way you can basicly create your own server from your profits as a investment

I was thinking about doing that. Slowly built up to a decent farm. :)

2 hours ago, Bjotorsflav said:

I have my own and recommend it. Ofc if using linux it's a lil bit hard to in the beginning but it's just copy paste from google and once U have set it up it's easy.

I was wondering. Is it hard to build your own Dedicated Server from scratch? Are there any tutorials online on how to do this?

First of you should buy an old server from online with very low ram like 16GB or even lower and then you can always buy more beacause DDR2/DDR3 is for OSRS botting. This will cost you about 100~total and you will have a working server than you can do whatever you want with. Remember this is your first server and you can test this out if botting even works out for you. Once you are happy you can just build once from scratch or just add extra ram.

Edited by Bjotorsflav
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 1:00 AM, Cyber_Hawk said:

I was wondering. Is it hard to build your own Dedicated Server from scratch? Are there any tutorials online on how to do this?

Look up all the parts you need to build your own PC.

I plan on getting a 12 Core at 3Ghz AMD Processor + 64Gb ram to host my farm. Just waiting for my pay day

A dedicated server is just a computer

Edited by Son Christmas
forgot to add stuff