memelord123

Due to covid I am spending a lot more time at home so I started playing rs again. I  bonded my main and made myself a paladin thieving script that uses the same method as humans do to thieve paladins. I would get 6 hour logged sometimes with this script but wouldn't run it any longer than that in one session. 99 in no time. Planning on macroing other skills until I get at least 2k total. Pretty confident my main won't get banned as I have a lot of botting experience and am only using my own flawless private scripts. Before I quit I botted to max combat and 70 base stats on a main, 0 bans.

73cb4799b15955c22a5b465a4fac4045.png

Edit: Also got the pet at <90 thieving, don't care too much about pets but it was nice to get.

Edited by memelord123
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, memelord123 said:

Due to covid I am spending a lot more time at home so I started playing rs again. I  bonded my main and made myself a paladin thieving script that uses the same method as humans do to thieve paladins. I would get 6 hour logged sometimes with this script but wouldn't run it any longer than that in one session. 99 in no time. Planning on macroing other skills until I get at least 2k total. Pretty confident my main won't get banned as I have a lot of botting experience and am only using my own flawless private scripts. Before I quit I botted to max combat and 70 base stats on a main, 0 bans.

73cb4799b15955c22a5b465a4fac4045.png

Edit: Also got the pet at <90 thieving, don't care too much about pets but it was nice to get.

are you using the macro recorder SDN script, if so we could possibly make some trades file wise as I currently have multiple hour long fletching and some F2P woodcutting macros that have led to 0 bans as well after multiple 6 hour sessions across different accounts. could be a cool concept in terms of trading macros 😛 also not sure if it matters but i always try to get my macro to finish in the fifth hour instead of pushing it all the way to the auto log every time but it probably doesnt matter at all. Also I see you are VIP, Ive only run my macros through the mirror client WBY, wondering if that effects detection of human recordings, also if you dont mind sharing how long is the interval

Edited by omgpros

18 hours ago, omgpros said:

are you using the macro recorder SDN script, if so we could possibly make some trades file wise as I currently have multiple hour long fletching and some F2P woodcutting macros that have led to 0 bans as well after multiple 6 hour sessions across different accounts. could be a cool concept in terms of trading macros 😛 also not sure if it matters but i always try to get my macro to finish in the fifth hour instead of pushing it all the way to the auto log every time but it probably doesnt matter at all. Also I see you are VIP, Ive only run my macros through the mirror client WBY, wondering if that effects detection of human recordings, also if you dont mind sharing how long is the interval

No it's my own private script. On the topic of macro recorder, I don't like that you can't change keybinds so you need to type a ! in chat to start recording (shift + 1), everytime the recorder loops you will type a !. Sounds minor but I don't like taking any chances. You also can't add any failsafes into that script so it would break if someone were to open the door and another npc were to walk over the paladin or if it were to despawn due to a player or pet blocking the npc from moving.