6x 20/20/20 accounts for sale

anabolicnoob

ATTACK/STRENGTH/DEFENCE

ALL ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN HAND PLAYED

ALL ACCOUNTS HAVE A UNIQUE CHARACTER /USERNAME (NO NUMBERS)

ALL ACCOUNTS HAVE OVER 10 QUEST POINTS

ALL ACCOUNTS HAVE OVER 20HRS GAMEPLAY (EACH)

ALL ACCOUNTS OVER LVL 15 WOODCUTTING

ALL ACCOUNTS COME WITH THEIR INDIVIDUAL GMAIL ACCOUNT

I've tried several times at botting and have failed miserably. I have taken a different approach to earn some extra gold. Im sticking to what i know best, playing the game.

over 120hrs of my time (even though due to corona i have had all the time in the world) serious offers only.

Edited by anabolicnoob

I don't want to be rude or minimize the effort you've put into these accounts, but 20/20/20 is something so basic that these accounts can't be worth too much. Honestly I'd say 150-250k per account.

You're just so limited to what you can actually do with them upon purchase. 

If you're going to grind 120 hours for accounts, my honest suggest would be to buy membership and grind something that people look for, such as RCing accounts, 50 agility/50 thieving accounts, blast furnace ready accounts, etc.

Best of luck with the sales though! :)

45 minutes ago, Lol_marcus said:

I don't want to be rude or minimize the effort you've put into these accounts, but 20/20/20 is something so basic that these accounts can't be worth too much. Honestly I'd say 150-250k per account.

You're just so limited to what you can actually do with them upon purchase. 

If you're going to grind 120 hours for accounts, my honest suggest would be to buy membership and grind something that people look for, such as RCing accounts, 50 agility/50 thieving accounts, blast furnace ready accounts, etc.

Best of luck with the sales though! :)

I imagine the USP of these accounts is to be able to trade to and from now that the new restrictions are in place. Of course the restrictions are removed by buying membership...

1 minute ago, Liamo said:

I imagine the USP of these accounts is to be able to trade to and from now that the new restrictions are in place. Of course the restrictions are removed by buying membership...

It's still a good point, these aren't worth anything over 1M. With 120 hours of his time he could of made more GP gold farming manually or building up more appealing accounts like mentioned above.

39 minutes ago, prit97 said:

It's still a good point, these aren't worth anything over 1M. With 120 hours of his time he could of made more GP gold farming manually or building up more appealing accounts like mentioned above.

Maybe you're right. I know if I was looking for a mule account, I'd rather pay 1m for a genuinely levelled f2p then spend 4-5m on bonds to avoid restrictions.

Either way, it's up to the market to decide the price. Best of luck to the guy.

ps. for those who think it may be a "waste of time" 20 hours logged in time x6 doesn't mean 120 hours playing time, you can play up to 8 at a time comfortably through tutorial island and quests, and it only gets easier when WCing oaks.

1 hour ago, Liamo said:

I agree.

Apart from ogress warriors which require decent combat stats and rune items smithing which requires 99 smithing, there's basically nothing in f2p to make decent money with. You'd have to end up buying membership anyway to make money, which would remove the restriction. xD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...