Exposing cancer of botting community - Eduardino

Kramnik

Not gonna lie guys.. eduardino is harmless as hell compared to the toxic botters that plague runescape. Yea I may be cheating the system but at least I respect it, half of you dont give a damn about the game. If we're gonna start pointing fingers at the "issue" I could really care less about this guy.

I want to edit this to say: now that I've read Ed's reply I think this topic should be removed entirely. Dude's videos got a lot of us through the basics of botting. I found this website through Ed. Not my decision but if the whole accusation is bs...

Edited by h0nestbot

@EdTheGreat Pretty sure the problem people have with cracked accounts is because it's someone elses account they put time and effort in and did nothing wrong and are probably gonna receive a ban. And most people think they can appeal and will get it unbanned. Well yeah most the time they can but it will damage the account and possible the person rep with that bot ban. From personal experience when one of my accounts was hacked and botted on I had to appeal like 4 times a year later before they finally unbanned it. Guy ended up botting the account to 94 hunter 😂 Sadly he didn't loose any goodies on it :feels:

TLDR: Unfair and cruel to the account owner I guess?

Edited by Gunman

Really glad @EdTheGreat replied to this and didnt ignore as couple people stated he did in other topics with his video uploads. Eduardino, I dont have anything personally againts you and my goal is not to show you as bad as possible. Now you and other people confirmed that you dont made the guide yourself, so atleast that. Cant be for sure whats financially behind this.

Still dont get whats the point of current video format narative since it is very misleading. As other people and stated for any new botter it shows false approach to botting and might lose them a lot of money. And in no part you stated that this experimental or this not done for profit.

Regarding cracked accounts in my opinion it just wrong. You steal persons account and ruin it by getting it banned. As @Gunman stated its not easy to get them back. In big picture it ruins things for a lot of people. These guys who accounts you ruin are high level honest players. They take a break for a week, come back, see account banned and quit. If you lost 11 accounts in one day that potentially 11 people you made quit the game. In the end this comes to less people playing, less paying for gold, gold prices crashes, gold farming start to die.

And for account prices as I said my point is not to show you as bad as possible so the prices are what your provider stated to me:

"99 thievers run around 30 a pop rn"

And as seen in video you used quite a few 99 thievers.

I am not sure what to think of this whole situation. @Naked said he talked with you and you seemed a nice guy. But still what the facts show its hard to believe. Since videos are delusional from botting perspective, full of ads and sponsorships. So the felling is that you only do this to make money from it and not from botting. Naked said that you told him that you care about your viewers more than getting some money from sponsorships. If thats the case I assume this topic showed you the way the things could be done :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Naked said:

It is somewhat misleading, but I actually appreciate that you show your bans. A lot of botters come into botting, spend a bunch of money, and quit in the negative, sometimes a few hundred or thousand dollars. That's why I believe a lot of the experienced members in the community don't like a "all you need to know guide", as it's incredibly misleading. There is no "formula" for botting, so pushing a guide from a guy that joined a year ago that declares "It took us 5 years to uncover this approach. Now, we will share the steps with you. We’ve shared this system to hundreds of botters. Every day, people achieve farms fit to replace their job.", it's complete bullshit. It's intellectually dishonest at best, and resembles a "get rich quick" scam. I really don't have a problem with your videos, but don't push shit from a guy who botted services and scam quit for 25m.

Ive joined youtube a year ago, I've been in the botting scene for much longer. Can you prove to us its complete bulshit? When I tried to show people it isnt I got banned for posting 40+ hours proggy of suicide botting on @KhaleesiMORT MYRE FUNGUS. If its a scam why do we have people cashing out 300m every weekend? why do we have people that literally bot over 40h straight and not get banned? Why so many people vouch for us?  Also I explained the situation on sythe. I am not banned there, it was never a scam but take it as you want. You are a negative little kid who throws hate at others so it can make you feel better about yourself. That's a reflection of your own sadness. Now show us some facts we dont care about your opinion. Facs > feelings @Naked

Edited by Pro mentor

3 minutes ago, Pro mentor said:

Ive joined youtube a year ago, I've been in the botting scene for much longer. Can you prove to us its complete bulshit? When I tried to show people it isnt I got banned for posting 40+ hours proggy of suicide botting on @KhaleesiMORT MYRE FUNGUS. If its a scam why do we have people cashing out 300m every weekend? why do we have people that literally bot over 40h straight and not get banned? Why so many people vouch for us?  Also I explained the situation on sythe. I am not banned there, it was never a scam but take it as you want. You are a negative little kid who throws hate at others so it can make you feel better about yourself. That's a reflection of your own sadness. Now show us some facts we dont care about your opinion. Facs > feelings @Naked

Oh boy.
I don't care what scripts other scripters pay you to promote. 
Mods agreed with your discord ban. Stop crying.
"People cashing out 300m every weekend" doesn't meet your website promise of "Every day, people achieve farms fit to replace their job." unless you want to live on $800/mo.
40h straight isn't impressive. You can do 60+ every weekend.
You were banned on sythe for botting services and ignoring the dispute. Your admission: "So I was botting quests for that individual on sythe and he got banned." Scamming a quest service for 25m. Fuck off.

10 hours ago, Naked said:

Oh boy.
I don't care what scripts other scripters pay you to promote. 
Mods agreed with your discord ban. Stop crying.
"People cashing out 300m every weekend" doesn't meet your website promise of "Every day, people achieve farms fit to replace their job." unless you want to live on $800/mo.
40h straight isn't impressive. You can do 60+ every weekend.
You were banned on sythe for botting services and ignoring the dispute. Your admission: "So I was botting quests for that individual on sythe and he got banned." Scamming a quest service for 25m. Fuck off.

So people making extra 800$ a month makes our guide a scam? I find that to be a very good investment.  You're ridiculous. How do you even got discord helper, everyone hates you, I literally never heard someone say one single good thing about you.  I ignored the dispute on sythe because I didnt give a shit about it that time but I never took the 25m.  You still didnt provide any proof its a scam. At least I am doing somehting for the botting community while you spread your hate everywhere. 

• Token locked this topic