PC Zulrah Ready Acc [75+ Mage and Range + Void + Avas]

Lol_marcus

THIS ACCOUNT WILL ONLY BE READY IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS TIME. UNTIL THEN I PLAN TO HAVE 100 POSTS TO BE ELIGIBLE TO SELL ACCOUNTS.

What would a quested ready to go zulrah account with 75 magic and range, full void mage and range and avas be worth roughly?

Also, would it be worth to invest basically a weeks time of botting to get full void, or would it be worth it to spend that week gettng magic and range to higher levels?

I plan on selling this account in about 2 weeks time.

Looking forward to your opinions on price. :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2020 at 10:21 PM, Lol_marcus said:

THIS ACCOUNT WILL ONLY BE READY IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS TIME. UNTIL THEN I PLAN TO HAVE 100 POSTS TO BE ELIGIBLE TO SELL ACCOUNTS.

What would a quested ready to go zulrah account with 75 magic and range, full void mage and range and avas be worth roughly?

Also, would it be worth to invest basically a weeks time of botting to get full void, or would it be worth it to spend that week gettng magic and range to higher levels?

I plan on selling this account in about 2 weeks time.

Looking forward to your opinions on price. :)

very interested in the responses as I am currently building a few accounts with the intent to bot/sell.