Hi, I'm Avoided.

Avoided

Hello,

I am a female software engineer looking to begin doing some scripting projects on the side and look forward to learning the ins and outs of Osbot in order to be able to eventually have my first upload to the SDN. I have played Osrs for a few years and think I have a decent understanding of the core game. After reading a few tutorials and I willing to take on my first task and look forward to doing so. I see some people have quite intricate scripts and will be there at some point myself. I currently live in Canada and because of the pandemic will have ample amounts of time to begin my journey on Osbot, I am no stranger to Java so I don't think it will be too difficult but thats me being optimistic. I am wondering if there are any good ways to receive some positive feedback in order to have my profile stand out if I do so chose to begin private scripting. Again being optimistic. If anyone is willing to look at my code eventually has a good standing to give a valuable vouch I would appreciate it if you could comment and I will share the source when possible. I hope everyone is staying safe during these times and happy botting ! :)

Edited by Avoided
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Space said:

Welcome to osbot, hope you’re ready for constant head scratching by the communities actions and threads. Enjoy your stay :doge: 

Isn't that why we're all here??

8 minutes ago, Cyber_Hawk said:

Welcome to OSbot. :)

Thank youuu

4 minutes ago, Naked said:

Welcome to the shit show, enjoy your stay.

Just remember, Naked Scripts Best Scripts

I will remember that for the short term! thank you!