i want get into big bot farms, need some advice

COVID_19

hello everyone. so recently i decided to get into big operation bot farms that would make me some $$$

im a 18 yr old kid from lithuania who lives in a flat with no shower and i recently found out that there are some really smart people making big bucks from well organized bot farms and honeslty i would really like to get into it

i am willing to invest all of my time into it, meaning babysitting my bots and doing everything that would increase my account's lifespan (YES i am fully aware that botting is 100% ban-rate and that i will get banned at some point)

currently i have about 100$-200$ to invest (no i am not going to instantly blow it all on scripts etc and then get banned) im thinking about starting small, maybe trying one of the scrips sold on this website first or something, than im planing on finding my own money making method, getting a private script, proxies and etc

so i wanted to ask if u guys have any tips n tricks for me, i will also list out my own tricks i thought out while planing this, ive been planing since few days before COVID-19 struck, carefully thinking of every possible ban route

my own tricks (if u want to call them that xd) so lets say i am using a proxy that is marked as ip from "france" that bot would only be played/botted AFTER working hours in france, to make it look like its a 9 to 5 working man who just plays runescape, and not a bot

all the memberships would we rwted seperatly rather than getting 10 bonds on my own account and then giving them to my bots, i think that would cause suspicion

i would also diversify the the money making methods on bots say one hour here other hour there but im not sure how effective that is considering i read somewhere that changes in playstyle can raise suspicion for some reason

also i was thinking of making some of my bots look like "zerk" accounts in the making, meaning i would bot some, and with all the other time i have left go train zerk stats or something

also i wanted to ask how often should i cash out my bots, and how much cash is safe cashing out, now ofcourse i realize that no one is going to give me an exact answer but all possible tips tricks and help would be largely aprieciated

feel free to criticize, i have left out some of my thoughts that i previously had because i just simply forgot, there was so many other tricks but i was too stupid and didnt write them down so gg but i think ill still come up with something

THANK YOU

8 minutes ago, BarreBarry said:

Better invest your $ into getting a shower.

I agree with this 

Also, @COVID_19 you might want to use the money left over, after a shower, to get a job 

Seriously though, you might want to stop watching sirpuggerz (his content is 'fake and gay') and reinvest your time into learning Java to make your own scripts (if you really want to make money off osrs).

Edited by Protoprize

i didnt watch sir puggers, also why would i want to get a shower instead of investing in something that could make me money so then i could buy a shower, im not asking for 1000$ a month bot farm, im just asking for advice on how to start a moderatly good farm

i also wanted to mention that i am not turning away from this. i made up my mind, so can you just give me some tips like u usually do? or are u going to just continue trying to shoo me away? are people really that selfish? im only asking for advice

every forum i read, when some new guy asks for help they just eat him alive

18 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

I agree with this 

Also, @COVID_19 you might want to use the money left over, after a shower, to get a job 

Seriously though, you might want to stop watching sirpuggerz (his content is 'fake and gay') and reinvest your time into learning Java to make your own scripts (if you really want to make money off osrs).

how much time +- would it take for me to learn how to script?

So far it’s been nothing but losses for me over here, but I’m still starting out with botting and don’t have a solid understanding of it yet though. speaking of Eduardino, I tried his way of making a master farmer account on three separate accounts, each banned within 3 days.  All were tut island accounts I bought so perhaps they were flagged, that or I guess I was spending too much time thieving or something. You have plenty of losses and experimenting needing to be done before you’ll get it right. 

Edited by arbicrax172

There's a lot of trial and error when trying to find a bot farm that'll work for you. There's also a lot of speculation when it comes to botting, because no one knows for sure "how" to bot long term without getting banned, and if they claim they do they're full of sh*t. Here are some things that might or might not help you.

-It helps if you have a unique idea of what to farm. Don't create a bot farm of something that's already highly saturated.

-It helps if you try to mix what you're botting. In my case I have 1 account that's close to maxed that I rotate between what I bot on it. For an hour it'll be master farmers, then another hour of RCing, and then one of Blast Furnace. Everything I bot gets me XP, so it's not suspicious that I'm doing it for the sole purpose of making money, but they're all methods that make me close to if not more than 1m gp/ph. Again, I'm not saying this will avoid bans, but for me at least it's worked to the point that it's been going strong for over 2 years.

-Don't get carried away with long hours. Try to limit yourself to 1-2 hours of botting per period. What I like to do is split the day into 3-4 periods. Morning, afternoon, evening and sometimes late night. And again, I try to do different activities each cycle.

-Don't underestimate the power of macro tools. I've gotten a skills on different accounts to 99 by creating an hour long macro and running it for a week or 2.

Short answer, you are at the wrong place to ask for advice. Shoot me a message on Discord, I'll link you some contact information. Just letting you know that you'll need to do a lot of research yourself and have the right connections in order to pull it off. The whole process from A to Z can and should be completely automated. Have at least $5.000 to $10.000 that you are able to lose. 

Discord: Ricardo#0292

On 5/2/2020 at 9:14 PM, rschoutens said:

Short answer, you are at the wrong place to ask for advice. Shoot me a message on Discord, I'll link you some contact information. Just letting you know that you'll need to do a lot of research yourself and have the right connections in order to pull it off. The whole process from A to Z can and should be completely automated. Have at least $5.000 to $10.000 that you are able to lose. 

Discord: Ricardo#0292

ok thank you, ill contact u once i get home