Will lowering FPS get me banned?

AFKplz

23 minutes ago, AFKplz said:

I'm currently pumping on my alt and I figured out if you lower your fps to 1 in runelite you get almost an extra 15 minutes of afk time before you get kicked. Do y'all think there's a chance to be banned from that? 

Seems like it's not likely but I;m not sure.

Uuuh no? If you were botting then it would probably break the bot and lead to a ban but if you're doing this all by hand then no.

4 hours ago, Gunman said:

Uuuh no? If you were botting then it would probably break the bot and lead to a ban but if you're doing this all by hand then no.

Yeah I'm not using any bots. Just moving my mouse by hand every 15 minutes so I don't get kicked.

3 hours ago, Kramnik said:

From my experience it will raise your chance of ban. There was cases where I pumped too many clients on my old laptop so some got banned. Run 6 accounts everything is cool, run 10 some are banned. I guess would be that any normal player wouldn't play with a lot of lag etc. especially for longer periods

We're you just running 10 accounts? No autoclicking or botting? 

I'm just running the one alt on 1 fps and hand moving the mouse every so often and play legit on my main. So only 2.

• 11 months later...
On 5/2/2020 at 12:55 PM, AFKplz said:

Yeah I'm not using any bots. Just moving my mouse by hand every 15 minutes so I don't get kicked.

We're you just running 10 accounts? No autoclicking or botting? 

I'm just running the one alt on 1 fps and hand moving the mouse every so often and play legit on my main. So only 2.

Dude how to change fps in osbot???

• 1 month later...

depends on activity probably, in some situations would flag based on spam/breaking in other situations may make the data look fucked. For example entire time I run my NMZ account the computer is also CPU/GPU mining to max utilization, with low CPU mode and 20 fps max set on osbot.. sometimes i see 4 hit splats at once