Two day ban after using a premium script SPARINGLY

freemynsandy

You bot one of the most botted things and question whether you where at fault or the script. Do you have any brain cells at all? What did you think would happen, whenever you bot you run the risk of being banned. If you want some advice don’t bot something that’s heavily botted and don’t bot on an account you care about. 

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

you cant just dive into botting lol you need to test the water every thing you bot is diffrent ban rates i beleave for example im doing blast furnace on 1 account with breaks and all but im only botting it when im near my computer im playing it safe for now and every 3 hours i transfer my profits over once im double the cash where i want to be then ill take risks and bot longer and at diffrent times to see when i get ban (not always accurate bans are random) always play it safe at first not saying youll never get ban i personally think i have a better chance of making it through the ban than to chance it and bot 10hrs straight but goodluck buddy botting is fun dont give up just yet 

• Like 1

Like the guy above said,  You can’t just dive into botting. It took me maybe a little under a year with ALOT of trial and error, before I had my ducks in a row and actually started to max pures etc. 

EDIT: I was never one to use breaks or anything though. I think it comes down to the script. I use to get 90 agility on fresh level 3s in like 5 days.

good luck.

Edited by dragonite3000
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, freemynsandy said:

I got a two day ban after botting for about 135 minutes and breaking for about 400 minutes using a premium script (excellent dragons).

I just want to know, am I in the wrong? faulty script? any advice to deter bans? 

I think the way bans work is a mystery to most! 

That being said, it seems to be more likely when your clearly not human. VIP scripts are apparently safer, but something must have given you away, or maybe another player reported you and under close inspection they thought it warranted a warning.

Im expecting a ban at some point too, the main advice seems to be:

1) keep your “mains” separate, play them legit and don’t interact with bots, including on the same IP.

2) following from above, get a VPN, run your bits on that, possibly on a separate device so you don’t mess up with having the VPN on or off.

3) when you first start using a script, watch it, get to know it, see if it looks human enough OR bot with the expectation to get banned, gold farming, and then move it all around before the ban.

4) sometimes you’ll be lucky, sometimes you won’t, but at least you’re only losing botted time

Edited by Liamo
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Space said:

You bot one of the most botted things and question whether you where at fault or the script. Do you have any brain cells at all? What did you think would happen, whenever you bot you run the risk of being banned. If you want some advice don’t bot something that’s heavily botted and don’t bot on an account you care about. 

I must say, I am incredibly disappointed with the harshness of your response. Do not ever message me or reply to any thread in the future. You are rude beyond surprise. 

9 hours ago, 9tails96 said:

• Content Count19
  • JoinedMarch 29
  • Last visited7 hours ago
  • Feedback 2  0  0 - Rating 100%

I've actually been using this website on and off for many years on different accounts. 

8 hours ago, freemynsandy said:

I must say, I am incredibly disappointed with the harshness of your response. Do not ever message me or reply to any thread in the future. You are rude beyond surprise. 

I've actually been using this website on and off for many years on different accounts. 

Yes mom, sorry mom :Pepehands: