When is an account suitable for botting (not suicide)

freemynsandy

Hello all, 

Hope everything is well. 

Im curious as to when is an appropriate time to run a premium script on a new account off tutorial island. What stats should be achieved? Quests? Playtime? Is it a good idea to bot F2P at all? 

Im looking for a long-term method, such that I can bot with minimal effort. I do not want to constantly change things around. I am simply doing this part-time. I'd rather go for something long-term and stable rather than something quick, fast, yet requires intensive effort.

All suggestions welcome! 

Everything in moderation, you can bot right off tut island and not get caught. I recommend putting the account in P2P as soon as you can. Secondly I recommend botting about 8 hours a day (sometimes less) with breaks, for example run a  bot for 1 hour and half and break for 30 to 45 mins (you may run it even longer). I also recommend when botting that you be at your computer, watch a movie, do school work and keep and eye on the bot if it gets stuck or someone asks you something. Also try and find non popular spots to bot, always sacrifice XP for a more secluded area. If you got any more questions let me know. Good luck with the botting.

• Like 1

MadMax did a good job explaining it. 

But also realize that if you bot, chances are you are going to be caught eventually. That doesn't mean don't bot straight off Tutorial Island like he said. 

I've been botting on a Hunter account BETA testing ProjectPacts new Hunter Script that will be releasing sometime in the next few weeks. I botted straight off tutorial island, but i didn't go balls to the wall immediately. Start in moderation, don't slam out 1-50 in any stat in a day. That will only get your account banned.

Good luck in your botting endeavors!

If you care about the account and do not to risk losing it do not bot on it. Plain and simple. Botting is not the same as it was years ago. If you bot for 20 hours a day or less than an hour a week you absolutely will without a doubt get banned if you keep it up long enough.

Some bullshit things people make up that make you feel safe but are just pseudo:

1. Buying membership (Bond or $ it dosen't matter)
  2. Bullshit antibans (i.e. Checking xp, random examining, wiggling mouse, camera movement, fatiguing, 
  3. Proxies keep you safe. They simply don't. They are mask and protect from chain banning.
  4. Injection/Reflection one being ban proof rather than other. Of course not or else everybody would be using one and not the other.
  5. 0xp methods are safer. Just.. No.. Some of the fastest bans are 0xp (tut,Sudoku and even quest bots)

This being said there are methods that slow down ban rates and i'll try to mention as much as i can if you want but theres just no way of botting and not getting banned.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sky said:

If you bot for 20 hours a day or less than an hour a week you absolutely will without a doubt get banned if you keep it up long enough.

i'm botting kurasks on 7 accounts with 0 bans. i sell the accounts once they max melee.

bank manually and never get banned. full invent of sharks lasts about an hour and a half on 90+ defence. prior to this i bot 70 slayer, agility, quests and their requirements non-stop catching maybe a single ban per 10 accounts if i'm unlucky. i also bot nearly every other skill on the account for a pseudo antiban and easier selling when it comes time.

i normally only bot the accounts when i am at my computer and i don't bot the same activity for more than 2 hours regardless of breaks. if i ran a script 4 times in a row for 30 minutes with breaks in between on the same activity i won't use that script again until i've done another activity for at least an hour. (breaks do nothing though)

tl;dr; i normally just run scripts for 1.5 hours before switching to a new task. combine that with manual banking and you should never get banned.

ps. all 7 accounts are running in mirror mode on the same res ip and i write all my own scripts. (SuperSlayer "Coming SoonTM")

MQ8TmsX.png

kurask value per kill: 4,773 gp
hitpoint xp/h with 90's: 23,000 xp

damage/h: 17692 damage
kurask health: 97
gp/h: (17,692/97)*4,773= 870,555 per account
870,555 * 7 accounts = ~6m hourly while i play other games

Edited by Super
added stuff in brackets

11 hours ago, Super said:

i'm botting kurasks on 7 accounts with 0 bans. i sell the accounts once they max melee.

bank manually and never get banned. full invent of sharks lasts about an hour and a half on 90+ defence. prior to this i bot 70 slayer, agility, quests and their requirements non-stop catching maybe a single ban per 10 accounts if i'm unlucky. i also bot nearly every other skill on the account for a pseudo antiban and easier selling when it comes time.

i normally only bot the accounts when i am at my computer and i don't bot the same activity for more than 2 hours regardless of breaks. if i ran a script 4 times in a row for 30 minutes with breaks in between on the same activity i won't use that script again until i've done another activity for at least an hour. (breaks do nothing though)

tl;dr; i normally just run scripts for 1.5 hours before switching to a new task. combine that with manual banking and you should never get banned.

ps. all 7 accounts are running in mirror mode on the same res ip and i write all my own scripts. (SuperSlayer "Coming SoonTM")

MQ8TmsX.png

Literally none of what you're saying is contradictory to my post. You're doing things that slow down bans that I would have mentioned (such as limiting session lengths and systematic tasking & quests) but even with all these precautions you still received bans and eventually if you keep going you will get hit on the others if you continue. It's the same exact reason why sometimes I will last till max at zulrah and other times I will get hammered a couple days in.  @Alek has also made a great post regarding this. The only thing I'd argue about his thread is Mirror mode making any difference in bans. I don't see how he could have any data to confirm on any instance on it successfully alluding a hit.  Doing things manually will always help more. This why botters who use AHK make it farther than standard botting.  All this extra shit like NPC info and xp rates I don't even understand why you posted..

Edited by Sky
hyperlink

8 hours ago, Sky said:

Literally none of what you're saying is contradictory to my post. You're doing things that slow down bans that I would have mentioned (such as limiting session lengths and systematic tasking & quests) but even with all these precautions you still received bans and eventually if you keep going you will get hit on the others if you continue. It's the same exact reason why sometimes I will last till max at zulrah and other times I will get hammered a couple days in.  @Alek has also made a great post regarding this. The only thing I'd argue about his thread is Mirror mode making any difference in bans. I don't see how he could have any data to confirm on any instance on it successfully alluding a hit.  Doing things manually will always help more. This why botters who use AHK make it farther than standard botting.  All this extra shit like NPC info and xp rates I don't even understand why you posted..

Was free advertising. I've had 2 people contact me about private scripts, 1 about buying an account and 1 is just asking random questions.

Edit: now the random question guy wants to buy scripts too

Edited by Super

• 1 month later...

There are plenty of ways to go about keeping an account lasting, making a fresh account will indefinably be harder then buying a cheap older account and starting with a few scripts to do tasks you would normally do as if you were regularly playing, but slayer becomes easy once you can afk and kill 30+ monsters while making some food

Edited by scean45

On 4/30/2020 at 9:53 PM, Super said:

MQ8TmsX.png

kurasks arent 870k/h are they? also what do you do inbetween kurasks an another activity and is that botted?