Bot mining and wc on 15+ years old UNbanned accounts

strakks

Alright so I've appealed bans on my very old RS accs (15+ years) that received bans in 2014.

I have a lvl 87 mining acc and a 81 wc acc that I want to push to 99.

Since I haven't botted in days I'm curious of the ban rates of those skills. I'm aware that mining and wc are among the most exposed skills bot, thus I'm thinking about being carefull as I'm in no stress.

What do you think my chances would be with 20 mins of botting and 40 mins break over a 12 hour daily sesh?

Will the fact that the accounts are old have an impact on the success?

Btw the 87 mining acc is perm muted.

Edit: Taking suggestions on free or paid scripts that may do the work.

Edited by strakks

7 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

If you bot, you will get banned at some point.

No point risking such an old acc

Im not really caring about the age of these as I have a few other accs at the same age.

6 minutes ago, Arii said:

doesnt matter what youre doing if you bot theres always a chance to get ban 

To both of you: of course and I know that. But am I likely to succeed within the matter of time?

Edited by strakks

Ban rate regards on account age doesn't doesn't decrease exponentionally, not even linear (at least in long perspective). If you bot on week or less old account ban risk is very high. Maybe one year old account is better than 1 month, maybe. But there is no reason to think that 15 year old account would do extremely well in not getting banned. :) 

Fair enough y'all! Paulo Choelho got me thinking, so I will do like this, I will start off with a lvl 65 miner and see where it takes me.

EDIT: Nvm the mining on this acc. Will try Wontons three tick fishing script instead. Feels way more possible and interesting.

bild.png.c3262545c9c60ee8ab4f53c575a3ae30.pngFYI: This account is not 15 years old, roughly 7 years.

Edited by strakks

Just now, strakks said:

Fair enough y'all! Paulo Choelho got me thinking, so I will do like this, I will start off with a lvl 65 miner and see where it takes me.

EDIT: Nvm the mining on this acc. Will try Wontons three tick fishing script instead. Feels way more possible and interesting.

bild.png.c3262545c9c60ee8ab4f53c575a3ae30.pngFYI: This account is not 15 years old, roughly 7 years.

You got access to that script? 👀

And personally, I don't bot on accounts I hand trained, they always seem to get banned more quicker than if I start a new account and bot on it 

16 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

You got access to that script? 👀

And personally, I don't bot on accounts I hand trained, they always seem to get banned more quicker than if I start a new account and bot on it 

I don't but I've asked for it. Else I'll wait till release.

All of my accs are 100 % NON-handtrained haha