Bot farm guide?

freemynsandy

Hello all, 

Hope you are all safe and well. 

Any general advice for having a bot farm? I've recently purchased excellentdragons, and I'm looking to purchase 2-3 accounts to have about 4 accounts running the same script. Is this a good idea? Are there any precautions I should take to protect my accounts? How so? 

I'm hearing a lot of stuff related to "proxies" and VPNS, but I'm not entirely sure about them. 

Any advice helps greatly. 

Thanks! 

No one really can tell you if it will work or it won't. You need to try yourself, something maybe working for someone using same tools, but having different approach. Regarding proxies it is heavily recommended, the more accounts run on same IP the higher the ban rate tend to be, also they protect you from chain bans.

• Like 1

If you're looking to make irl money from botting the likelyhood is you wont. Even more so when you're purchasing accounts/scripts/membership/proxies. You have a lot of overheads and depending on what you plan on botting you can get an answer to some degree as to how long you'll likely last before you're banned. Best of luck though. By the sounds of it you don't really have much idea on how to go about it. So instead of making a farm or buying x amount of accounts. Make a few accounts yourself, bond them and try that before purchasing any accounts.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2020 at 9:32 AM, Space said:

If you're looking to make irl money from botting the likelyhood is you wont. Even more so when you're purchasing accounts/scripts/membership/proxies. You have a lot of overheads and depending on what you plan on botting you can get an answer to some degree as to how long you'll likely last before you're banned. Best of luck though. By the sounds of it you don't really have much idea on how to go about it. So instead of making a farm or buying x amount of accounts. Make a few accounts yourself, bond them and try that before purchasing any accounts.

I've purchased two scripts: an auto fighter and dragon killer. i have one script killing dragons, making about 1-2 mill a day. I presume if I buy 3-4 med level accounts (20 m ea) I can have a farm of 4 accounts making about 1.5m daily each. assuming buying osbot premium ($10, and proxies (idk how much proxies are) is this feasible? is it unrealistic? im looking for a conservative way to make money. not in it for the huge money, just something stable and reliable. all advice is welcomed and greatly appreciated. 

2 minutes ago, freemynsandy said:

I've purchased two scripts: an auto fighter and dragon killer. i have one script killing dragons, making about 1-2 mill a day. I presume if I buy 3-4 med level accounts (20 m ea) I can have a farm of 4 accounts making about 1.5m daily each. assuming buying osbot premium ($10, and proxies (idk how much proxies are) is this feasible? is it unrealistic? im looking for a conservative way to make money. not in it for the huge money, just something stable and reliable. all advice is welcomed and greatly appreciated. 

im sorry buy if youre only making 1.5m a day ech account i personally think thats bad im making 1.2-1.4m per account in f2p right now only thing that sucks is yeah my accounts get ban daily but thats after i transfer money my only overhead is 1 time fee for a $10 script and thats all no bond or no accounts to purchase i think you should just explore rs more and find somthing that will make you better money than what you having going on right now 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arii said:

im sorry buy if youre only making 1.5m a day ech account i personally think thats bad im making 1.2-1.4m per account in f2p right now only thing that sucks is yeah my accounts get ban daily but thats after i transfer money my only overhead is 1 time fee for a $10 script and thats all no bond or no accounts to purchase i think you should just explore rs more and find somthing that will make you better money than what you having going on right now 

any suggestions? looting? wine of zammy? oak logs? and can i use a proxy without buying osbot premium ?

5 minutes ago, freemynsandy said:

any suggestions? looting? wine of zammy? oak logs? and can i use a proxy without buying osbot premium ?

The only thing free users can't do that vip or above can is
1. Use mirror mode.
2. Run unlimited clients. (Free users are stuck with 1 client and 2 tabs)
3. No ads on website and client (Free users get ads)

There's a few other forum additions you get like signature space increased; Similar shit like that.

EDIT: Try looting, it's fairly low on bans and easy to start botting.

Edited by Gunman
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, freemynsandy said:

honestly i dont think anyone would just give out what their method is because itll just get crashed best bet is trial and error instead of you spending 80m on 4 accs you can use that 80 to try diffrent things invest it in methods for example now that you have a fighting script get yourself 40ish att/str/def then get mems and try druids for herbs see how that works out youll only invest like 4m into an acc like that stats+bond+equipment you can also try the wine of zammy in f2p and in mems but again this is all just a trial and error i suck at that took me like 2 weeks before i found what im doing now everyone does say p2p is best for botting (youll still get ban just less chance) but my method is working just fine for me in f2p i just have to remake new accs daily which only takes total of 10 mins of my time to set up 4 accs..........sorrr if im jumping around a lot im bad with explaining i just dont want you to start botting in a debt also get vip mirrior mode seems to be working for me before it my accounts wouldnt get past 10hrs of botting now i get 40hrs ech account so im able to pas 20hr gameplay to transfer gold and able to make more gold before getting ban

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arii said:

honestly i dont think anyone would just give out what their method is because itll just get crashed best bet is trial and error instead of you spending 80m on 4 accs you can use that 80 to try diffrent things invest it in methods for example now that you have a fighting script get yourself 40ish att/str/def then get mems and try druids for herbs see how that works out youll only invest like 4m into an acc like that stats+bond+equipment you can also try the wine of zammy in f2p and in mems but again this is all just a trial and error i suck at that took me like 2 weeks before i found what im doing now everyone does say p2p is best for botting (youll still get ban just less chance) but my method is working just fine for me in f2p i just have to remake new accs daily which only takes total of 10 mins of my time to set up 4 accs..........sorrr if im jumping around a lot im bad with explaining i just dont want you to start botting in a debt also get vip mirrior mode seems to be working for me before it my accounts wouldnt get past 10hrs of botting now i get 40hrs ech account so im able to pas 20hr gameplay to transfer gold and able to make more gold before getting ban

thanks a lot, man, honestly. i will certainly look into it. 

14 minutes ago, Space said:

Afaik you can proxy w/o premium. If you can enable it on the proxy tab and add it I don't see a reason as to why you can't use it without premium.

would you kindly point me to a vendor that can sell me it reliably? i honestly still have no idea what it is or how to set it up, i just know that it will give my bot a different IP. 

• Like 2

This was my initial plan (and later to invest 60m into 3 more accounts) but since premium is $10, I can probably, as of right now with only a few accounts, do better with only 2 accounts for free.

https://imgur.com/a/IWI8V6E

https://imgur.com/a/oTeapXG

Edited by freemynsandy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...