Best method to train magic/agil 80+?

JulieAkira

Everyone has their own story and their own opinion on this one, so, personally, what's your take on it?

To those of you who have gotten 94 magic botting, and 70+ agility, what method worked best for you?

How many hours did you bot, where, how and how did you setup your breaks, etc.?

I want to get 94 mage and 85 agility but I am willing to put forth all effort avoid getting banned. I like botting/playing, botting while I play, playing while I bot-type of method.

I don't bot over 6 hours, ever, for any skill.

All input appreciated.

2 hours ago, JulieAkira said:

Everyone has their own story and their own opinion on this one, so, personally, what's your take on it?

To those of you who have gotten 94 magic botting, and 70+ agility, what method worked best for you?

How many hours did you bot, where, how and how did you setup your breaks, etc.?

I want to get 94 mage and 85 agility but I am willing to put forth all effort avoid getting banned. I like botting/playing, botting while I play, playing while I bot-type of method.

I don't bot over 6 hours, ever, for any skill.

All input appreciated.

If your goal is to achieve 94 mage without ban - splashing is the way to do it. Least click intensive is the way to go.

I haven't heard too many success stories about agility though, super high ban rate. Would probably try barbarian fishing instead, but it would take quite some time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

If your goal is to achieve 94 mage without ban - splashing is the way to do it. Least click intensive is the way to go.

I haven't heard too many success stories about agility though, super high ban rate. Would probably try barbarian fishing instead, but it would take quite some time.

This guy gets it. End thread.

If you want my take tho.. try 20 minutes agility break for two hours or so and repeat twice or maybe three times. 

It's better to be extremely cautious when it comes to agility.

This is my opinion and people may disagree. 

If you REALLY dont want to lose your account then hire venezualans. You get the added bonus of that warm fuzzy feeling in your stomach knowing that you helped starving people put tortillas on their plates.

Edited by boot
  • Like 2

I hear ya. From what I've seen easiest way to get banned is to teleport+alch method and also agility is sky high ban rate because idiots do it for 1.5-4 hours straight when realistically not too many people can maintain that focus therefore it's easy to spot who's botting.

I've noticed that people who bought and continuously pause the bot to "click" and play a bit in between make it seem legit and don't get banned NEARLY as much as others.

TLDR; The 'leave the bot on while I sleep' method is dead and gone, that shit is a recipe for guaranteed disaster.