First timer assistance

randybadger

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

osbot doesnt steal accounts lo..

Well I picked a random email address, made an account used it for a whole day and now all of a sudden, incorrect login details and the email address is taken on gmail. Unless somebody randomly claimed the email address, decided to login to runescape see the account guess the random password and change the details all within the space of me sleeping, all on an account less that 24 hours old xD Seems legit.

27 minutes ago, randybadger said:

Well I picked a random email address, made an account used it for a whole day and now all of a sudden, incorrect login details and the email address is taken on gmail. Unless somebody randomly claimed the email address, decided to login to runescape see the account guess the random password and change the details all within the space of me sleeping, all on an account less that 24 hours old xD Seems legit.

Can you run a malware report? 

4 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

I think you have a keylogger from other clients :^ )

1 minute ago, Charlotte said:

Can you run a malware report? 

Its running off a VPS ? I installed Osbot through this https://gist.github.com/Lem0ns/52ccbf8d5038e8f2f446 and have ran khals woodcutter, the chicken killer and the aio fighter scripts

56 minutes ago, randybadger said:

Ahh doesn't matter anything think I'm closing out now, Osbot has stolen my account so its either get banned or get your accounts stolen and I cba fighting with either

I'm gonna stop you right there, OSBot does NOT steal accounts, the reason you get the "Account locked as we suspect it has been stolen" message, is a message you're often greeted with, if you make an account on one IP, then use it on another IP straight away, they do it very often for F2P accounts, and i know it for a fact, since i have been met by it a dozen of times, what you have to do, is go and unlock the account through their support page, just as they tell, no need to blame OSBot for your flagged proxies.

3 minutes ago, Sibbernski said:

I'm gonna stop you right there, OSBot does NOT steal accounts, the reason you get the "Account locked as we suspect it has been stolen" message, is a message you're often greeted with, if you make an account on one IP, then use it on another IP straight away, they do it very often for F2P accounts, and i know it for a fact, since i have been met by it a dozen of times, what you have to do, is go and unlock the account through their support page, just as they tell, no need to blame OSBot for your flagged proxies.

I'm gonna stop you right there, my account says INVALID details I.e. Details have been changed.

3 minutes ago, LuukBot said:

Yea, Osbot keeps stealing my useless f2p accounts all the time as well... Glad they don’t like mains.

ISSA JOKE OK.

Really, scan your PC/VPS or just register the email next time. Still, if you have a logger, you’d be screwed. SO GO SCANSCAN!

What I don't get is, my password for the RS account wasn't stored anywhere other than in osbot ( not google chrome not typed out anywhere ) and it is blanked out on osbot so if that was the case of a virus or whatnot how would they know the password, it was typed into the google chrome on the vps to make the account then again typed into osbot to store it in the account there and then once to get into the client again but other than them 3 times the password was never typed again.

1 minute ago, Sibbernski said:

I am sorry, i didn't see that post before i started writing mine. But in that case, you should run a malware scan as the other members have suggested, because it seems like you have one.

As per the above post I just put