Price of barrows accounts

US Air Force

I'm thinking about making some barrows accounts to sell. I was wondering what everyone thinks is a good price for these accounts given the stats and quests completed, and if it would be worthwhile to train stats further to make more money. These accounts would be 100% hand made, no botting.

I originally thought of getting these stats:

43 prayer - protection from melee

60 attack/strength/defense - decent melee stats; can use dragon equipment

75 magic - obviously trident

61 range - rune crossbow

Quests completed would be normal NMZ quests, waterfall quest, priest in peril, and nature spirit. How much would you think a fair price for this account would be?

Alternatively, how much would you think is a fair price for:

43 prayer

70 attack/strength/defense - upgrade to whip and barrows armor

75 magic

75 range for blowpipe

Thanks in advance.

If you're supplying the accounts with the emails etc I think you should get upwards of 20-35m per account (possibly) They're not in as high demand as other builds such as pures/zulrah ready/vorkath ready/zerkers. They'd probably go under the same category as Low/med level mains.

Realistically, you can do barrows with 50 range/mage and 43 prayer. The extra levels wont make much difference, but if thats what you're going for you'd be better off just making zulrah accounts. Even more so with barrows being a potentially high-ban risk.

6 hours ago, Space said:

If you're supplying the accounts with the emails etc I think you should get upwards of 20-35m per account (possibly) They're not in as high demand as other builds such as pures/zulrah ready/vorkath ready/zerkers. They'd probably go under the same category as Low/med level mains.

Realistically, you can do barrows with 50 range/mage and 43 prayer. The extra levels wont make much difference, but if thats what you're going for you'd be better off just making zulrah accounts. Even more so with barrows being a potentially high-ban risk.

How much do zulrah accounts go for? The time invested in making a zulrah account I'm assuming is much higher