Replicating Human Playstyle and the future of OSBot.

z10n

36 minutes ago, z10n said:

they have the technology and can impliment it into OSRS too, which is why botting is a guaranteed ban.

Actually they cant.  There are a lot more limitations with java version of osrs vs what rs3 is built on.  They can gather much more data and be way more intrusive with the rs3 client then they cant with the osrs client unless they start having their installer install additional 3rd party software just to monitor you.

while this conversation has gone to shit I feel like there should be interest in where the line is between getting banned and not getting banned vs trying to not get banned at all. Take macro scripts, essentially shitty private scripts. Run a hour long script 6 times to log out, probably not detected. but run a 10 minute macro over and over for 6 hours and you probably will get caught. I think there is useful information at exactly what interval seems to be long enough. That obviously doesnt solve the majority of questions but I think thats the best way to get answers in terms of how data collection works. Also my best luck with running scripts for long period are AIO scripts that *roll* for what activity they do next. Would train combat and if it ran out of food would fish its own, would woodcut and every time it banked would have a 1 in 20 chance to change to a different bank/spot or a 1 in 30 chance to change the activity completely. Bots are too efficient to not get detected but making them less efficient and more player like doesnt pay off if it only delays the ban instead of avoids it completely as over time it would probably be better to have most accounts be burners and use mules and accept your losses. And it does seem like the only people who are successful in the long term are the people who accept that and are able to be efficient in replacing banned accounts or those who go the route of trying to avoid bans almost completely (private scripts/switching botted activities constantly/later game focused scripts)