Replicating Human Playstyle and the future of OSBot.

z10n

I've identified how to bot with 0 bans.

1. Setup the bot to play exactly like a human. Once we can replicate human behaivor perfectly, we can compile a lare data set and then mix them for added randomization.

2. Mirror mode by default. as the only aviable client.

I belive if OSBot impliments human playstyle perfectly, and usees Mirror MOde as the default client, OSBOT can see 0 bans.

I see script behaivor predictability can cause bans too. I propose the osbot 'human handler' is able to introduce random delays, human like behaivors Our goal is to emulate human behiavor as close as possible.

So even with two people running the same bot script, they would play at different paces due to each accounts individual seed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

While OPs initial thread is very basic stuff and known by most already, I'm not sure why any of you negative asshats are hating on him/her? He has a fair point, and he's clearly trying to spark a conversation. Lets be real, the OSRS botting scene has not seen any effective innovation in YEARS. Botting & not getting banned is no longer a thing. No matter how "smart you bot", you will eventually get banned. The only ones not getting banned for longer periods of time are those that  have the funds to get custom clients/scripts created for them, and they always babysitting and interacting in game to ensure they don't look like a bot, and also to ensure they are there to correct any bot errors/issues, and at that point, what's the point of botting? Outside of that, the only viable thing to do these days is suicide for a week to make some gold, and then expect the ban hammer. 

And don't come at me with the "oMg, I bOt sMaRt aNd hAvEnT beEn bAnNed!"... botting NMZ for a handful of hours per day doesn't count. Wait until you max your combat and have the desire to bot other things outside of that... you will get banned.

2 hours ago, null0x1 said:

While OPs initial thread is very basic stuff and known by most already, I'm not sure why any of you negative asshats are hating on him/her? He has a fair point, and he's clearly trying to spark a conversation. Lets be real, the OSRS botting scene has not seen any effective innovation in YEARS. Botting & not getting banned is no longer a thing. No matter how "smart you bot", you will eventually get banned. The only ones not getting banned for longer periods of time are those that  have the funds to get custom clients/scripts created for them, and they always babysitting and interacting in game to ensure they don't look like a bot, and also to ensure they are there to correct any bot errors/issues, and at that point, what's the point of botting? Outside of that, the only viable thing to do these days is suicide for a week to make some gold, and then expect the ban hammer. 

And don't come at me with the "oMg, I bOt sMaRt aNd hAvEnT beEn bAnNed!"... botting NMZ for a handful of hours per day doesn't count. Wait until you max your combat and have the desire to bot other things outside of that... you will get banned.

people are hating on him/her because he/she posted something downright silly

the rest of your post is a tangent

On 4/26/2020 at 1:32 PM, null0x1 said:

Yeah its time to be 100% Human Replicating.

I saw an interview that Jagex can detect when 2 different people play on the same account, of different computers. So Jagex can clearly detect mouse speed, etc. I think that could of been for RS3 but point is they have the technology and can impliment it into OSRS too, which is why botting is a guaranteed ban.

The time for undetectable botting is now. Its possible, just recreate human mouse movemets, dealys, an record object interaction within the OSRS environment.

Edited by z10n