Ban Apology

spartacusz

So I've been banned for Botting in November 2017. Its a maxed osrs/rs3 account created in 2008 and never botted on it, before the offence in 2017.

I send Jagex an appeal a week ago telling them I'd like to apologise. Does anyone know how long they take to reply? It's been a week since the appeal. And has anyone had succes in getting their accounts back by telling them u're sorry?

Also should I send multiple appeals since I have been waiting for over 7 days to get a response? Or just wait another week because of corona etc?

I'd like to get some advice on how to approach this.

Thank you :)

Edited by spartacusz
  • Like 1

I submitted an appeal and I got it back within 48 hours. It all depends on how busy they are. It usually takes up to 2 weeks though. 

You should have recieved an email saying they've recieved your appeal request or something. If you haven't it might be worth sending another one in. Also check your spam folder for this if you can't find it in your inbox.

Edited by Space

1 hour ago, spartacusz said:

So I've been banned for Botting in November 2017. Its a maxed osrs/rs3 account created in 2008 and never botted on it, before the offence in 2017.

I send Jagex an appeal a week ago telling them I'd like to apologise. Does anyone know how long they take to reply? It's been a week since the appeal. And has anyone had succes in getting their accounts back by telling them u're sorry?

Also should I send multiple appeals since I have been waiting for over 7 days to get a response? Or just wait another week because of corona etc?

I'd like to get some advice on how to approach this.

Thank you :)

I got an email back for my maxed melee rs3 account that was banned in 2015 in like 10 minutes. literally. they might not unban you since it was in 2017. think it needs to be 2015 or sooner for them to give you another chance. try in 2022 lol

my buddy got his email in like 20. but like i said we had perm botting bans from 2015, not 2017

37 minutes ago, Zgerstmyer said:

I got an email back for my maxed melee rs3 account that was banned in 2015 in like 10 minutes. literally. they might not unban you since it was in 2017. think it needs to be 2015 or sooner for them to give you another chance. try in 2022 lol

my buddy got his email in like 20. but like i said we had perm botting bans from 2015, not 2017

Thanks for the info. Shoud I say I’m sorry or that my acc got hijacked?

I got most of my 2016-2017 banned accounts unbanned a while ago through the appeal process. They all got banned for macroing major. I selected the hijacked option for all of them. Hope this helps. I'm not sure of the success rate of the apology option is, but the hijacked option has worked good for me. Good luck.

Edited by AdamantPlatebody