How to be bot better nd safely using Stealth Injection Mode

Bouffalante

P.S. : please dont advice me to invest buy vip paid script bcz i dont have Card therefore i cant...so forget this part.

I want to avoid ban, suggest me a method...how many hrs should i bot followed by break.
Now im trying to survive doing 4hr botting per day......after every hr of botting 30min break....is this ok?

***i got ban yesterday after getting 80 str/77 rng.........its been botting fine for 1.5month.....i was botting 4hrs a day but just 15min break time per hr...then this last two i increased it a bit 2.5hrs botting in the morning nd 1hr botting then 15min break then again 1hr botting then 15min break then 30mins botting) in the morning and evening(1hr botting then 15min break then again 1hr botting then 15min break then 30mins botting ------total 5hrs botting...............i even got 500 skill lvl just to go to empty worlds and reduce chance of getting caught i guess that failed....it got banned yesterday Tuesday***

So i decided now to slow it down to 4hr botting per day, per hr of botting, 30min break.............2hrs botting in the morning and 2hrs botting in the evening/night

Im using macrokiller script.
Im an F2P....trying to be Str/Rng pure in f2p

I bot at the cows.....North of the wheatfield/millhouse....plan to do this till 75 same place...as im pure 1def other npc means i have to keep watch nd bank for food...staying is here is afk botting....20k xp/h thats y

Thanks for the response.If i get banned again i guess its the stealth injection mode....then sighs no hope for free osbotting.....as i found this script to only work well than other bot sites ..this does exactly what i needed.

58 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

Just learn how to make your own scripts :) 

i think its got to do more with Stealth Injection Mode than the script...it does few tricks to avoid detection in the script...but i guess its the Injection mode.
the script does all the tricks nd does just what i need....i think the injection mode is causing bans..there has to be a way to turn around.....idk mayb bots hr/break.

Share your thoughts on how to bot strategicly...bot session/breaks

bcz it was working well the first month...tn suddenly these last two weeks i ramped up more bot hrs...possibly that triggered the ban.....so i decided more break less bot session

now 2hr bot session in morning..tn in evening 2hs....every hr bot - 30min break

Edited by Bouffalante

18 minutes ago, Bouffalante said:

i think its got to do more with Stealth Injection Mode than the script...it does few tricks to avoid detection in the script...but i guess its the Injection mode.
the script does all the tricks nd does just what i need....i think the injection mode is causing bans..there has to be a way to turn around.....idk mayb bots hr/break.

bcz it was working well the first month...tn suddenly these last two weeks i ramped up more bot hrs...possibly that triggered the ban.....so i decided more break less bot session

The moment you make your own scripts, your ban rate goes down DRAMATICALLY (at least they did for me). The more natural your account seems, the less likely you'll get banned too. Imagine this: You just registered for an account. Most people who are new to the game (which the game treats you as a new player) don't instantly go to kill chickens or cows. That's an example of a red flag that comes up on Jagex's systems, not a ban yet, but adds to the decision making of the macro detection.

IMO: F2P botting is nearly a guaranteed ban no matter what you do though. It's overrun with bots because that's what people use to test and suicide farm on. Literally, the best idea would be to find a niche thing to do in f2p to get money, buy a bond, and bot on member worlds with different money making methods.

6 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

The moment you make your own scripts, your ban rate goes down DRAMATICALLY (at least they did for me). The more natural your account seems, the less likely you'll get banned too. Imagine this: You just registered for an account. Most people who are new to the game (which the game treats you as a new player) don't instantly go to kill chickens or cows. That's an example of a red flag that comes up on Jagex's systems, not a ban yet, but adds to the decision making of the macro detection.

IMO: F2P botting is nearly a guaranteed ban no matter what you do though. It's overrun with bots because that's what people use to test and suicide farm on. Literally, the best idea would be to find a niche thing to do in f2p to get money, buy a bond, and bot on member worlds with different money making methods.

thanks for your response

Edited by Bouffalante

5 minutes ago, Bouffalante said:

Alright...how do i make my own scripts? its free or pay to make scrips?

That's something you'll need to figure out yourself 😛

Learn some basic Java principles, and then look into how to use external API's  https://osbot.org/api/

Tons of tutorials on osbot, just have a look through the forums. Also, it's free to make your own scripts! VIP gives you access to using multiple clients, mirror mode, and some free VIP scripts. but you need none of that if you're botting on one account (and don't even think of making multiple osbot accounts, you will get banned on the forums if you're trying to circumvent the free account limits)

Edited by Protoprize

3 hours ago, Bouffalante said:

Scripts has a lot to with it. You said you used macro killer. From my experience it has very high ban rate

Idk... why... you have to...... talk.... like this ....... for.... what’s the point..... 

You’ll be better off attempting to learn to code or purchasing @ProjectPacts script factory. Yeah you don’t have a card but you can use osrs gold to buy mirror mode with using credits/vouchers from people on osbot. As well as scripts. 

11 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Scripts has a lot to with it. You said you used macro killer. From my experience it has very high ban rate

i want to know 1 thing...ive been botting for 1.5months its been fine....so it was funny i was banned two days ago....did they catch only two days ago or i was watched throughout? how does catching botters work..do they catch on the day or throughtout many days then,,,ban

now that they caught my ip..it would be under watch or something?

i just need to know so ill be more aware,..much appreciate.

Just now, LuukBot said:

Bruh.

Make 20 accounts the same IP, suicide bot them and try to make new account to play that won’t get banned super quick...

Like ive been botting for 1.5 months....but suddenly banned today.....did they catch me this day only or was i watched throughout...how does the ban detection work any thoughts?