Survived Monday Ban Wave, But not today???

bottingisfun999

According to experienced botters, bans are highest on Mondays and Thursdays, and my accounts survived yesterday (Monday), and today they were banned? This literally doesn't make any sense to me. Wouldn't they have caught me yesterday and ban me then? In fact, yesterday I botted for a way shorter period of time with plenty of breaks on mirror mode with premium scripts compared to on saturday and sunday which I botted for a longer period of time with breaks. This is literally a joke at this point. Nearly impossible to bot up an account unless suicide botting... 

4 minutes ago, hankoo said:

Delayed bans are a thing, no one knows the exact moment they catch someone botting and then banning them.

So isn't it just better to suicide bot then? LOL... Thing I don't get is why they didn't ban me yesterday and instead today, if I did even less botting yesterday compared to on the weekend.

4 minutes ago, dabswax said:

were you using antiban?

Not sure what you mean by antiban. The premium scripts were ran as is. There were no option for "antiban". Is there an additional "antiban" option on the mirror mode client you're referring to?

7 minutes ago, brookpc said:

I just don't have the words.

That's not the point im trying to make here... I'm asking why didn't I get banned yesterday and got banned today instead... What ticked them off if I decreased my botting yesterday compared to the weekend?

4 minutes ago, goblinman1 said:

Antiban is bullshit, and is just a marketing strategy to sell scripts, just like mirror mode. No matter what u do, they will get you. Just suicide bot some mort myre fungus for 500k per hour.

feels like it lmfao, this is pretty jokes rn....

10 minutes ago, bottingisfun999 said:

That's not the point im trying to make here... I'm asking why didn't I get banned yesterday and got banned today instead... What ticked them off if I decreased my botting yesterday compared to the weekend?

feels like it lmfao, this is pretty jokes rn....

You're not one of 10 accounts running bots actually! It's crazy and you probably won't believe it since you clearly don't know much! There's thousands of bots believe it or not! So sometimes you get unlucky and get banned on literally ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. 

8 minutes ago, brookpc said:

You're not one of 10 accounts running bots actually! It's crazy and you probably won't believe it since you clearly don't know much! There's thousands of bots believe it or not! So sometimes you get unlucky and get banned on literally ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. 

Yeah, obviously I agree that there are thousands of bots botting. That's not the point i'm trying to make... Basically, your answer to my question is I got unlucky. Thanks got it.

14 minutes ago, Dentisting said:

wow that's crazy dude you're the first person they've banned on a Tuesday

congratz you can't comprehend that's crazy dude...... actually incredible....

31 minutes ago, MadMax18 said:

MIrror mode does work? I got banned today but I ran like non-stop so i expected it. Just happens that you got banned, maybe they are working from home and they had to manually go over the evidence and they decided to ban you today.

thanks for answering my question, unlike the majority of replies LOL