Freezing/ browser pop up

GWizard

Just posting to say I'm getting the same thing in regards to it crashing.  It tries to attach to the client and instead the client just crashes and I get an error message on the OSRS homepage.

For what it's worth, this only happened when I was already logged into the game on the main client and tried to attach after logging in.  I opened a client fresh and without touching it loaded up the bot and it connected just fine.  I'm able to log in and everything without issue.  You can try that.

2 hours ago, dudees75 said:

just started on the 4.X released yesterday.

Same with me as well, did not happen until the update.

EDIT: tried it again just now, around 11:30 pm EST and it worked fine.  Was doing some manual tasks then went to go bot a bit, opened up OSBOT without logging off from my session and it hooked and started fine without any issues.

Edited by alesteors

Started happening again to me - was working fine all day, but tried just now and it happened again.  Started with a fresh OSRS client and didn't run into any issues, so it looks like it happens intermittently when trying to hook with a client that isn't freshly loaded.  I don't know of any major differences of what happens when it was working vs not working when using a client I had already preloaded - seems kind of random.

I'm using 2.5.80 OSBot

Edited by alesteors

• Developer
On 4/22/2020 at 9:47 PM, alesteors said:

Started happening again to me - was working fine all day, but tried just now and it happened again.  Started with a fresh OSRS client and didn't run into any issues, so it looks like it happens intermittently when trying to hook with a client that isn't freshly loaded.  I don't know of any major differences of what happens when it was working vs not working when using a client I had already preloaded - seems kind of random.

I'm using 2.5.80 OSBot

Is it rather a rare occurrence or frequent?