10QP, 20HR game time, 100 TL accs

arbicrax172

Looking for accounts to farm F2P with having 10QP, 20 hours in game and 100 total level. I'm not looking for a constant supply, more so some accounts every now and then for side profit to fuel members accounts. I've already found someone who can supply me accounts but I just want to keep my options open if I need someone else to supply more accounts. Give me your prices.

Edited by arbicrax172

3 hours ago, arbicrax172 said:

Looking for accounts to farm F2P with having 10QP, 20 hours in game and 100 total level. I'm not looking for a constant supply, more so some accounts every now and then for side profit to fuel members accounts. I've already found someone who can supply me accounts but I just want to keep my options open if I need someone else to supply more accounts. Give me your prices.

I've already offered this service on other forums, however I wouldn't be able to do it for less than 1m/account.

Is this out of your budget? I am charging this price due to that 20 hour log in requirement.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

4 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I've already offered this service on other forums, however I wouldn't be able to do it for less than 1m/account.

Is this out of your budget? I am charging this price due to that 20 hour log in requirement.

~1M could work. PM me

Edited by arbicrax172

8 hours ago, arbicrax172 said:

i coud make these acc for you for 2m/acc. woud splash magic for 20hours gameplay.