MirrorClient v4.0 [MAJOR UPDATE]

MGI

Only thing I’ve noticed is that the mirror mode settings tab doesn’t allow me to change anything in terms of reaction time. It seems to be “greyed” out as the best I can describe it. Any ideas or possibly what I’m doing wrong? I don’t usually tinker with the reaction times in a lot of scenarios, usually leave it at the default 1000. However if I do need to change it, with the shift+f4 option no longer being viable how would I change it now?

one request I have is; when will users be able to set up proxies with mirror mode as opposed to having to set them up through third party software like proxifer?

thanks for the update and I hope there’s more to come soon.

Edited by Space

13 minutes ago, Space said:

Only thing I’ve noticed is that the mirror mode settings tab doesn’t allow me to change anything in terms of reaction time. It seems to be “greyed” out as the best I can describe it. Any ideas or possibly what I’m doing wrong? I don’t usually tinker with the reaction times in a lot of scenarios, usually leave it at the default 1000. However if I do need to change it, with the shift+f4 option no longer being viable how would I change it now?

one request I have is; when will users be able to set up proxies with mirror mode as opposed to having to set them up through third party software like proxifer?

thanks for the update and I hope there’s more to come soon.

Uncheck the box first box in the mirror tab

I’m also experiencing issues with pausing/stopping the scripts with mirror mode at times. Sometimes the client freezes/ doesn’t stop or pause scripts and the bar disappears for about 30 seconds - 1 minute then reappears. Never experienced this issue before till the latest release and might be something on my end   

On 4/23/2020 at 11:14 AM, Gunman said:

MGI Both clients in the picture are running liverare's Macro Recorder. Script seems to consistently produce a similar result on MM. On MM the script said the actions was around 5000 I think; And Stealth was around 9000.
OSBot Version: 2.5.80
Java version: 1.8.0_251 64 bit

oiasmdi298.PNG.cc7c37465b87c16ab1dcbfb02b689b6c.PNG

Update, switched to 32 bit java. Ram sitting at 150mb no issue. Fps sitting at around 30 with only 8% or so CPU usage.

1 hour ago, Branden Sorbo said:

Noob here, how does one download the .rar/.zip file containing the mirrorclient? I dont see a link anywhere

Just following this guide https://osbot.org/forum/topic/77815-what-ishow-to-use-the-osbot-mirror-mode/.

Huh? Just open osbot and select Mirror Mode instead of stealth Injection....

wa08j208j92am02a.PNG.6c09999fd33299287e7fb28e44232a6e.PNG
EDIT: If you didn't download the client, there's a download link at the top of the forum page. It's under the osbot logo at the top.

Edited by Gunman

• Zach locked this topic