Main Perm Banned

Khalid_2000

Hi,

I made a pure like two months ago and I have botted everyday 6 hours with breaks. It's still nearly a maxed pure and it isnt still banned. I have a maxed main which I was hand trained, it's a username account which was recreated back in 2006. I got carried away because my pure isnt still banned after 2 months of botting plus the with the  coronavirus outbreak, I really thought this was a good time to bot on my main to get agility for pking. I would never gold farm. I botted for 3 hours with breaks plus I trained some hours legit. I got hit with a perm banned. I have had that account since 2006 and only has one offence for offensive language in 2013. I got perm banned for botting agility in the wilderness somewhere which isnt a hot spot. What can I do ? 

Can you seriously perm banned for agility?

Any advice would be great !!

If you want to do agility a lot safer do it through barbarian assault. If you’re not bothered about graceful. Agility is a no go skill from my and a lot of others experience. You should know the risk before you attempt to bot, even more so on your main. Don’t do it on an account you care about.

you can appeal it if you google “RuneScape ban appeal” the first link will take you to the appeals. It might not be accepted but could also raise flags for your other account if you use the option “I was botting and I’m sorry” or whatever. Best of luck. I managed to recently get my account unbanned from 2014. 

Edited by Space

Your account is as good as gone.. Part of botting is getting banned.

You most likely won't get this account back. Learn from your mistakes and don't bot an account you care about again.

Also, I've never received a temp ban - gold farming or not. I think 2 day bans are pretty rare.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

• 1 month later...