ExtraBotz

Extra House Favour

1 hour ago, danny van bergen said:

Keeps saying Plough is nul!
when trying to plough for favour at hosidius.

I got hammer on me and I am in the field.

Please restart your client and this should be fixed. Keep an eye out for version 0.7, I have rewritten this task so that this will never happen again in the future.

5 hours ago, Shank099 said:

I had trouble with the shayzien, it would bug out and stop applying bandages to soldiers. This happened several times and restart of the script was required to get it working again. When it would stop it would just keep looking around.

I will also see if I can try and replicate this and fix it for version 0.7 as well.

On another note: I have made some progress implementing a new Arceuus library and have reduced the amount of bookshelves required to search. I also changed the way that the books are stored so the next version may be capable of fully storing all book locations. Previously the storing of the NPC and player book was also quite inefficient so it is now handled using widgets. I hope to have a working version within the next week or so!

19 hours ago, ExtraBotz said:

That doesn't sound like the way it's supposed to work.

Where specifically did it "bug out" and stop? Would you be able to provide a screenshot? So the player collects the banadges, go to the first soldier, and doesn't heal?

Is there any output in the logger?

Sorry, i didn't take any screenshots or check the logger. It would be in the middle of applying bandages, had about half an inventory of bandages remaining. When it would get stuck it would continually pan the camera left and right.  

On 5/20/2020 at 4:38 PM, ExtraBotz said:

On another note: I have made some progress implementing a new Arceuus library and have reduced the amount of bookshelves required to search. I also changed the way that the books are stored so the next version may be capable of fully storing all book locations. Previously the storing of the NPC and player book was also quite inefficient so it is now handled using widgets. I hope to have a working version within the next week or so!

excited for this library rework, def will purchase once it is 100% functional 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slight Truth said:

Any chance I could get a trial?

Will be babysitting and will let you know of any issues I identify

Authed for 24 hours. The only house I don't need reports for is Arceuus as the new version changes how the tasks are handled, but feel free to join the discord and let me know if you find any issues with the other houses.

I just pushed version 0.8 which contains major changes for the Arceuus Library.

The changes are as follows:

1. The script will no longer check every single bookcase. Previously around 200 bookcases that couldn't even hold books were being search which was a useless interaction. Now only bookcases with potential books will be clicked.

2. Fixed the broken staircase. Unfortunately the OSBot web walking API won't support the middle north western staircase so I had to make a custom staircase handler that will fix the script getting stuck. Now the script can be ran completely unsupervised.

3. The script now memorizes the location of books and will return to that location if the same book is requested twice.

Known Issues

1. The API isn't perfect and can sometimes click the wrong bookshelf. There are some fallback conditions that help check this, but if the next book case clicked is within a 1 tile radius of the last clicked bookcase an issue can sometimes occur.

2. If the above does happen it's doesn't break the script, but the library will be falsely reset due to the way the script works. This can be costly when it comes to time as the script will return to biblia and search the entire area again.

Future Goals

Although this update does improve the Arceuus library, there are still a few things I came across that could further improve this script.

Predictive measures: From observation, and online reading, the Arceuus library is not random. It consists of pre-generated sequences and I hope in future updates to create more of a predictive library. Rather than searching each and every bookcase, the script would only require a few book cases to be searched and then can create a list of possible combinations. Then the script would use less of a brute force method and be more time efficient.

Please report any issues in the discord or on this thread and thank you to everyone who has purchased the script for their support! ❤️