ExtraBotz

Extra House Favour

36 minutes ago, tomdewi said:

Shayzien tries to heal the same soldier ... and others travel to and from port sarim to port pisco repeatedly 

Thank you for the report. I will look into these bugs.

The piscarilius task can be fixed temporarily if you manually walk off the ship. I will try and make sure this doesn’t happen in future versions.

As for the soldiers does it continuously try to heal the same soldier or is the soldier already healed? If someone else heals the soldier it can interfere, but it should remove healed soldiers from the task list and just continue to the next soldier.

1 hour ago, leonel916 said:

Can I use this to train magic/ runecrafting  at the Library or does it stop at 100% favour? If it does can I get a trial

It does work with magic / runecrafting, but Arceuus is currently being reworked because of speed and an issue with the script getting stuck at certain areas and requiring manual interaction.

I have given you a 24 hour auth if you'd like to still try.

21 hours ago, ExtraBotz said:

Thank you for the report. I will look into these bugs.

The piscarilius task can be fixed temporarily if you manually walk off the ship. I will try and make sure this doesn’t happen in future versions.

As for the soldiers does it continuously try to heal the same soldier or is the soldier already healed? If someone else heals the soldier it can interfere, but it should remove healed soldiers from the task list and just continue to the next soldier.

no just keeps trying the same soldier no one else in world

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, tomdewi said:

no just keeps trying the same soldier no one else in world

Keep an eye out for Version 0.5. This should now be fixed. I also improved the task speed a bit.

Previously it would click "continue" on the first dialogue which was a pointless interaction. Now it ignores dialogues completely.

EDIT: I also fixed the walker going back and forth repeatedly for Shayzien. In the next version it will hopefully be fixed for all tasks. If this problem arises for you just manually walk off the boat into port piscarilius. This sometimes happens because the web walker can't travel to lands end so it will go back to Port Sarim and then do so. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Edited by ExtraBotz