ExtraBotz

Extra House Favour

Posted (edited)

bdxZ0UM.png

$9.99 (ONE TIME PURCHASE)

BUY NOW

About This Script 

Old School RuneScape contains tasks on the island of Great Kourend that can be completed for "House Favour". These houses offer various benefits upon completion and each house specializes in specific skills including farming, cooking, magic, fishing, mining, smithing, thieving, and combat skills.

Extra House Favour (EHF) is a one of a kind script  that can't be found on any other botting platform. Exclusive to OSBot, EHF is the most extensive Zeah House completion bot. Add realistic looking statistics to your account and give your skillers, money makers, and mules a break by running this script on them!

jTMRhN7.png

House Tasks

Below is a full list of all the tasks that Extra House Favour is capable of handling. If you feel like this list is missing a task feel free to leave a suggestion on this thread!

Arceuus

• Help find library books
    • Delivers the book to the corresponding NPC
    • Will collect books while searching
    • Handles arcane books upon delivery
    • Supports stamina potions if they're in the inventory when the script is started (It is recommended to keep half your inventory available for book collection)
  • Lock in House Favour

6Bli3M1.png

Requirements: Empty Inventory and to lock in Arceuus house favour you must have started the Architectural Allegiance quest. 

Optional Requirements: None

Hosidius

• Plough the fields
  • Collect Saltpetre
  • Combine Saltpetre and Fertilizer to make Sulphurous Fertilizer
  • Lock in House Favour

6clF4HE.png

Requirements: Empty inventory and Hammer (or 1gp to buy a Hammer)

Optional Requirements: Shovel

Shayzien

• Help heal wounded soldiers
    • Handles both upstairs and downstairs soldiers
  • Lock in House Favour

Csbzmya.png

Requirements: Empty Inventory

Lovakengj

• Mine Sulphur
    • Runs to a new position if it's in a cloud
    • Drops every 5 sulphur
    • Returns to location upon death as long as it still has the required supplies (useful for lower level accounts)
  • Lock in House Favour

1L9CBdu.png

Requirements: Mining_icon.png.94f0240f08c5cfdd069310549fda9673.png 42 Mining, Quest_start_icon.png.2787aad9a013262510463d6a63ee1046.png Gas Mask, Defence_icon.png.f5bf208ef8a2f271ff8b43f98ccfc972.png Slayer Mask, or Slayer_icon.png.4f468534e6efb506b45d1f60a26b575c.png  Face Mask.

NOTICE: It is recommended to follow the recommendations on the Extra Wiki when running this task

Piscarilius

• Repair the cranes at the fishing docks
    • Will try and help the dock worker, otherwise the script will choose randomly which crane to repair
  • Deliver fish to Frankie
    • Manually configure how many fish to collect before depositing
  • Hunt for Sand Worms
    • Buys buckets
    • Empties sand buckets
    • Delivers worms
  • Lock in House Favour

Gwv3tSk.png

Requirements: Crafting_icon.png.4141209bb9f9cf7c30660ea72be4b420.png 30 Crafting, any type of nails, and at least 3 planks (Approx. 225- 250 planks and 3 nails per plank for 30% favour)

Optional Requirements: Fishing_icon.png.c20992ae64b67b91bd63729848d3b9c4.png 15 Fishing to help Frankie and Hunter_icon.png.d98924ed21f5c14eda142193fc4264f3.png 15 Hunter to hunt sand worms

OGuji0l.png

Want to learn more or still have questions?

Join the Support Discord

OR IF YOU'RE READY...

BUY NOW

Still not sure? You can receive a 24 hour trial if you like this thread and leave a reply!

Edited by ExtraBotz
  • Like 19
  • Boge 1

36 minutes ago, tomdewi said:

Shayzien tries to heal the same soldier ... and others travel to and from port sarim to port pisco repeatedly 

Thank you for the report. I will look into these bugs.

The piscarilius task can be fixed temporarily if you manually walk off the ship. I will try and make sure this doesn’t happen in future versions.

As for the soldiers does it continuously try to heal the same soldier or is the soldier already healed? If someone else heals the soldier it can interfere, but it should remove healed soldiers from the task list and just continue to the next soldier.

1 hour ago, leonel916 said:

Can I use this to train magic/ runecrafting  at the Library or does it stop at 100% favour? If it does can I get a trial

It does work with magic / runecrafting, but Arceuus is currently being reworked because of speed and an issue with the script getting stuck at certain areas and requiring manual interaction.

I have given you a 24 hour auth if you'd like to still try.

21 hours ago, ExtraBotz said:

Thank you for the report. I will look into these bugs.

The piscarilius task can be fixed temporarily if you manually walk off the ship. I will try and make sure this doesn’t happen in future versions.

As for the soldiers does it continuously try to heal the same soldier or is the soldier already healed? If someone else heals the soldier it can interfere, but it should remove healed soldiers from the task list and just continue to the next soldier.

no just keeps trying the same soldier no one else in world

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, tomdewi said:

no just keeps trying the same soldier no one else in world

Keep an eye out for Version 0.5. This should now be fixed. I also improved the task speed a bit.

Previously it would click "continue" on the first dialogue which was a pointless interaction. Now it ignores dialogues completely.

EDIT: I also fixed the walker going back and forth repeatedly for Shayzien. In the next version it will hopefully be fixed for all tasks. If this problem arises for you just manually walk off the boat into port piscarilius. This sometimes happens because the web walker can't travel to lands end so it will go back to Port Sarim and then do so. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Edited by ExtraBotz