Newly returned, this normal?!

charlie101

Hey guys, I’ve newly returned to OSRS and the botting scene. I’ve been running some old accounts and one of them caught a ban. Decided to replace the account and now I have to have 20 hours game play, 100 total level and 10 quest points before I can trade... is this just a method to try and put a stop to gold farming? I can’t even sell items I’ve collected on my account such as logs etc to upgrade gear. This wasn’t the case when I used to play and is kinda making me think gold farming isn’t so viable anymore? 

47 minutes ago, biesje said:

yeah its to stop the massive gold farms that have been going on lately in F2P but u can just do goblin diplomacy and romeo & juliet and you'll have 10 QP (takes like 10 min) 

in f2p i wanna say you actually have to do all the Req. 10 qp be on for 24hrs and have a total of 100 lvls  to trade over anything

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, biesje said:

yeah its to stop the massive gold farms that have been going on lately in F2P but u can just do goblin diplomacy and romeo & juliet and you'll have 10 QP (takes like 10 min) 

7 minutes ago, Arii said:

in f2p i wanna say you actually have to do all the Req. 10 qp be on for 24hrs and have a total of 100 lvls  to trade over anything

^What he said but it's 20 hours of online game time. Meet ALL reqs or get a bond

• Like 1

2 hours ago, biesje said:

Wrong, you still need the 20 hours of game time required to bypass it. As well as total levels or buy membership.