Bot Initalization Error ( java version "1.8.0_251")

mrjday98

Bot failed to initialize! If you are running OSBot from command-line, ensure that the world you entered is valid! If the world you entered is valid, please check the OSBot forums for online/offline status.java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format

at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source)[INFO][04/17 10:49:33 PM]: Started bot #1

at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.osbot.Lpt7.IiIiIiiIiIIi(dn:149)
        at org.osbot.core.inject.RS07ClientInjector.inject(nw:94)
        at org.osbot.rs07.Bot.initialize(ml:307)
        at org.osbot.md.IiIiIiiIiIIi(qx:254)
        at org.osbot.md.IiIiIiiIiIIi(qx:209)
        at org.osbot.Cc.IiIiIiiIiIIi(fz:168)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

fault.png

Edited by mrjday98
correction

its on the name of the thread. stealth injection mate. mirror mode won't work for me. SheepWaffle tried to fix it the other day (mirror mode) so it would work and he changed a bunch of settings and before the normal stealth injection client would work a treat now it does nothing. Sibbernski tried to fix it and cant work it out too he told me to post here. im also clueless.

Never seen a bug report like this, You don't have anything firewall wise that could be not allowing the connection or anti-virus. Sometimes they do weird shit that prevents you from being able to connect to certain servers.

I guess you're more than capable of playing the game through the vanilla client/runelite without any issues?

I'm assuming you've already tried re-installing java, Not that I would think this would work; Try going to "C:\Users\YourComputerName" and deleting the OsBot file (Would be this path for me "C:\Users\Nate\OSBot"). If for whatever reason a file got corrupted deleting it and re-installing the webwalking/osbot files might fix it. I hope it does, other than that I could only assume that one of the development team could help.

Make sure you close down Osbot before trying to do anything :)

Edited by Space

29 minutes ago, mrjday98 said:

tried that mate. Still same outcome.

Sounds dumb, but try using a free VPN and see if lets you get to the login screen. Also try disabling your firewall/antivirus/anti-malware programs. To me it just seems like it's expecting a GZIP formatted header, but gets something else instead, still tries to parse it and then fails 

If that works, then something on your network is blocking the request (could be anything from Antivirus, windows firewall, windows defender, to even your ISP blocking whatever domain that file is hosted at)

Edited by Protoprize