Appealing bans

ToxicRiot

30 minutes ago, ToxicRiot said:

I had a maxed pure banned for using bluestacks and ahk scripts awhile back...

Any chance for appeal? I already sent in an appeal and it was denied. What is the next course of action?

i gave it a try this march and they gave back my maxed pure that was banned in 2014

https://prnt.sc/s0kwdj

https://prnt.sc/s0kwyj

i guess it depends on how long ago was the ban

I appealed my main which was banned in 2014. Hadn’t replied prior, they unbanned it and also said in the email that if I did it again it would be perm banned without the chance of an appeal 

if you do appeal it just be truthful with the reason why, they know you’ve been banned for botting, if you’re honest and select the option you know what you did was wrong and you’re sorry or whatever. You’ll stand more chance of being unbanned. At least in my case anyway, honesty is the best policy

Edited by Space
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ToxicRiot said:

I was denied already. :/

appealed again like 3 months ago and no reply.

Considering harassing them on Twitter.

You will not get anywhere on twitter or reddit. The reddit "support" are players, not people who work for jagex AFAIK. They're useless when it comes to bans and appeals, all they do is link you to forum threads. Harrassing the J-mods wont do anything either. I've tried this with ash, archie and even the J-mod that banned my other account for account sharing; Mod Cake. All to no avail. Most of them don't reply, ash did and said it was out of his control and that there is nothing he could do, it was down to the anti-cheat and appeals team and that their decision was final.

They gave me back my max melee rs3 account that was perm banned for botting in 2015. I just said that I hadn't sent in appeal in before (which I had) and selected that a friend or family member had access to my account. The automated message said it was so long ago they'd give me another chance since people can change lol. Also happened to a buddy of mine who has over 2200 total level, which is why I tried in the first place.

On 4/17/2020 at 10:56 PM, Zgerstmyer said:

They gave me back my max melee rs3 account that was perm banned for botting in 2015. I just said that I hadn't sent in appeal in before (which I had) and selected that a friend or family member had access to my account. The automated message said it was so long ago they'd give me another chance since people can change lol. Also happened to a buddy of mine who has over 2200 total level, which is why I tried in the first place.

hmmm that's a good idea :) imma try that

It doesn't hurt to try to appeal again. I'm seeing a better success rate in getting a successful accepted appeal in recent times compared to years ago. I would avoid botting immediately again on that account if it gets unbanned since it'll probably be more watched or something like that. Good luck man.