Suicide Botting

constantninja

2 minutes ago, constantninja said:

Just wondering how long some of you have gone suicide botting without getting banned? longest length of time and shortest? (just trying to get an idea if i should buy a bond and suicide bot and mule gold)

I Mean it depends on the scripts that you use, obviously some are better than others, some get updated more frequently that others. Personally I just suicided 99 firemaking including a 36 hour run for 9m+ Firemaking XP at Wintertodt.However I’ve just botted agility overnight and the bot broke and now I’ve got a ban.

Depends on what you’re doing fella. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dcc4 said:

I Mean it depends on the scripts that you use, obviously some are better than others, some get updated more frequently that others. Personally I just suicided 99 firemaking including a 36 hour run for 9m+ Firemaking XP at Wintertodt.However I’ve just botted agility overnight and the bot broke and now I’ve got a ban.

Depends on what you’re doing fella. 

yeah i know i just used a magic script and got instantly banned as soon as i used it definitely pissed so im trying to find a way to quickly get back to that stage again

5 minutes ago, constantninja said:

yeah i know i just used a magic script and got instantly banned as soon as i used it definitely pissed so im trying to find a way to quickly get back to that stage again

With Magic, I’ve got 4 accounts 94 magic...

Try ‘Gary’s Hope Autoclicker on Google’

go to pest control world 344, Set your autoclicker on 1 sec 20 MS, the reason you go to PC is due to mass players & also you don’t get random events.

I hope this helps 

• Heart 1

It depends. Oftenly it is few hours, sometime few accounts last longer. From my past experience let say I use 5 bots, all on different IP, everything alse is same. After 4 hours after account creation 3 are banned, other ones are fine, I think technically they are already banned, but they have a delayied ban so they still last 1-3 hours. Just one thing to keep in mind :) 

• Like 1